Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too. My mom has always told me that I have a long lost twin but whenever I ask her to tell me more she gives me the evil eye. I mean, if there's one thing I hate it's to be lead on :eek:. I say we go on Maury & do a DNA test to settle it once & for all :lol:. While we're there we can see if Carmine is the father of my baby. Oops, did I say that out loud...

^^ Ooh, naughty naughty Jorja! :lol: :p :lol: If you can obtain a DNA sample from the man, power to you, my friend! :lol: ;) :lol:

jorja_fan86 said:
I think so too. My mom has always told me that I have a long lost twin but whenever I ask her to tell me more she gives me the evil eye. I mean, if there's one thing I hate it's to be lead on :eek:. I say we go on Maury & do a DNA test to settle it once & for all :lol:. While we're there we can see if Carmine is the father of my baby. Oops, did I say that out loud...

:lol: I agree. Maury will do the DNA tests on both of us, as well as yours and my baby. Yep, Carmine has been a very busy boy lately.... :devil:

MrsGiovinazzo said:
^ Marriage is far more fun than that may have sounded. :lol: When I get all worked up watching Danny, I actually have someone to act that out on. ;) I guess what I really meant is that "I'll give this up, if you give that up" goes against my personal philosophy. Gotta love, or at least accept, all of your partner's traits and not try to change them. Live and let live.
It pays off big time for the hubbies (and us) when we get all worked up over Danny. :devil: Me and hubby don't do the "I'll give up this, if you give up that" thing. But then again, 17 years of marriage has that effect because you get comfortable with each other. He's learned to ignore my Danny obsession. It doesn't bother him at all.

Yeah - mine has learned to live with the obsession. I think it hit home for him the night that I was chatting during an episode and completely ignored him when he came into the room. Poor thing :lol:

My hubby owes Carmine a thank you card for all the freakin' action he's seen on Carmine's behalf. :lol: But, ya know, like 1CSIMFan, we've been married far too long to be troubled by each other's fantasies.

And Springmoon, I think we need some sort of husband's support group for men who are neglected on Wednesday nights. :lol:

Sadly, my last laptop broke taking every single one of my Carmine pics with it so I am SO happy to be back in the locker room! Now, where are my welcome back gifts??!!
Here we go... After all, it's just another excuse to continue posting pictures of the gorgeous man!

normal_csinybts-001.jpg

normal_csinybts-011.jpg

Wow, he can pull off that pose pretty well...

Oooh I love the one on the bottom! There is just something about a man in a black shirt! Which is what I keep trying to explain to the boy! I have a sneeky confession...there are still Danny pics on my phone! Certainly brightens up dull lectures! My boy does have a lot to put up with to be fair, like telling everyone that my boyfriend's name is Danny when he's standing right next to me, when I describe my favourite activity as watching Danny in his labcoat, when I randomly, without warning said 'oooh danny playing handball' etc etc!

tinybadger said:
I have a sneeky confession...there are still Danny pics on my phone!

Think you're the only one who does? :lol: I've got this pic
tvguide.jpg

on my phone as a wallpaper, lots of other images in my gallery, and an audio file of Danny saying "Stella" as a text message alert... :D

tinybadger said:
I have a sneeky confession...there are still Danny pics on my phone!
Mine too! Now I have the smiling Playboy Carmine on it.
It's great to have him there, staring at me everytime I open the phone :rolleyes:
I had also the banana pic, but I took it away since I'm with my new boyfriend. Ok, he knows of Carmine and my love (obsession?!) for the man, but better not showing him the banana so soon... :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol you don't want to introduce them to the banana pic too soon! I have quite a few lab coat pics on my phone...which reminds me, where all the lab coat pics and lab coat fetish girls?! Don't tell me they've all been put away for going through his rubbish again...

Ladies, just want you all to know that today I am enjoying the hell out of my one day a year to take my turn riding the Italian stallion. He arrived at my house just after midnight, holding a birthday cake and wearing nothing but a giant bow on his [CENSORED]. I promptly untied the bow with my tongue and got the party started. I think it's gonna be awhile before all the frosting finds its way out of the crevices though. Poor guy. I've still got him for another 13 hours and he's already getting dehydrated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back