Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

I hope you're right Springmoon :)

If TPTB are indeed listening/reading/popping in (and Danny shirtless in a locker room says HELL YEAH they are to me) then they aren't listening closely enough.

Mmmmm Danny shirtless is lovely, thanks. But that is NOT why we love him. Wellllll ... not solely why we love him :D We love DramaQueen Danny. Bring him back puhleeeeeaaaaaaaseee???

2. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: yeah, I am with ya there, lookaboomerang ! After he started to take his shirt off I nearly forgot where I was I was staring so hard at his magnificent chest and as far as the rest of the show? forget it :lol:

I was hoping that the rest of the clothing would soon come off. Good thing I am a somewhat patient woman, *Mr. Lenkov, still patiently waiting for shower scene* hint hint. ;)

3. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Maybe he can take a drug in which it makes him remove all his clothing. They can swipe his prozac & fill it with the nudie drug. Even overdosing wouldn't be a problem.

Yep, if I ever become a doctor that's the first piece of medicine I'm gonna invent.

Oh, and I for one am not a patient women. I demand that the shower scene take place. Make him spill chocolate sauce all over his body & then Hawkes & Flack can scrub his back 'cause he can't reach. And there we go...the orgy dream is coming back again...

4. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Most definatly, she is. And so are you...You sharing those leather pics... :eek: Mmmmm. My God that's HOT! I so can't wait until next week. :devil:

Hi, My name is Tiffany and I'm a Danny/Carmine-aholic. I'm not here to be cured though, no way! I don't want to be cured of this... :D

***shower, Shower, SHOWER*** :p

5. idee

idee Rookie

One word: hotness personified. Ok so thats two but hey..hehe..

6. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

I haven't seen the episode, just the caps and myohmyohmy does that man have a superbly beautiful bod. :eek:

However, I do agree with those of you who say that it would be a shame if he just became the show's token bit of beefcake. He's a wonderful actor, he really is and it would be sad if his acting talents were overlooked in favour of his physical...er....talents.

A combination of the two would be ideal; y'know, reciting Shakespeare while stark nekkid :lol:

7. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

In all honesty, I didn't see the point in his stripping. I thought the scene should have been memorable because it finally clued viewers in on why Hawkes became an ME. Though no one remembers that (and if they do, it's probably because they really had no interest in Danny to begin with or have watched the scene a second or third time). The only thing people actually remember is Danny taking off his shirt because he was a klutz and didn't realize a loose coffee lid might have disastrous results. Besides being a shoulder for Hawkes to cry on, his only purpose this episode was to bear that stomach and tease the viewers with a brief glimpse.

*shrugs* So far this season, I've only seen a muted Danny who's job is to launch Lindsay's upcoming story and sell sex. It doesn't mean that I don't like what I see, but I do hope TPTB decide to do more than make him a hot piece of eye candy when shuffled to the background. I think in comparison to his earlier work, Carmine has definitely grown as an actor and between his talents and obvious love for the character, TPTB should utilize more than just his physical attributes.

But still. Hot damn, it was nice to see what he's finally hiding under all those seriously tight shirts. If TPTB are going to pimp him out and give him more klutz-like situations, they might as well give us a shower scene. Even if we have to imagine the lower half of him being naked. :lol:

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

I'm starting to think you and I share a brain. I've been spending the whole morning reading your posts and posting about agreeing with them all. ;)

I noted in the episode thread that he's getting as much screen time as Lindsay this season, with the difference that there's a reason for Lindsay almost fading in the background while I can't find one for Danny.

9. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

Woohoo, lol. Hopefully in sharing a brain, you don't take after my keen ability to think faster than the good old fingers can type. :lol:

But yeah, at least Anna has her pregnancy as an excuse. Carmine's just....absent. TPTB shove him in the spotlight the previous seasons and then toss him in the bin this one. Makes me wonder if it's because TPTB flounders at balancing their characters and screen time (so naturally when focusing on others, Dannny will drop off the face of the earth), if Carmine fell from his throne as the writers' golden child, or if something's happening in Carmine's personal life and he's just not cared to share it. Heck, might not even be any of the options, lol.

But I wonder on how much say Carmine has had this season with Danny. In the interviews I've read, he always seemed pretty vocal about what he liked and didn't like, and so I'm curious as to what his opinion is. Does he like the direction his character has taken? I can't help but feel it's a tad suspicious that Carmine's suddenly trying to get healthy and working out at the YMCA...when in the following season, he's running around in tight shirts (or no shirt) and polishing his beefcake crown. Maybe the TPTB gave him a bit of a warning....

Ah well, random spectulations.

Edit: And on another random and superficial note, I never realized how broad Carmine's torso/chest/shoulders were. I'm not really sure how to describe it, but considering that I've never seen any of his other shirtless works -- I wasn't expecting him to look quite like that. With only the lovely screencaps you ladies put to make a comparison...his other shirtless scenes make him look so scrawny. You can tell he put on some bulk and I can't help but want to giggle and say, "Aww, you're such a beefcake."

I'm not sure if that made any sense, but figured I would just add it in.

10. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

Now we know there's evidence some of the writers check out these boards and we've all had our Carmine/Danny scene, am I the only one out here that wants to see something of Flack's scars? *thinks* that sounded better in my head than it reads .. <sigh> :(

11. ka990

ka990 Police Officer

I think I know where you're coming from here (no pun intended!) Yes, I do feel a little guilty sometimes just looking at the physical and suddenly realising I'm ignoring the hugely talented actor making it happen. That annoys me soo much when I see it in other people when the latest boy-band hits the market, or the latest no-talent celebrity wannabe then I realise I've let myself down in joining them in just looking at the superficial. I imagine actors like Carmine and Eddie must feel let down sometimes when that's all people want to talk about their performance, but at the same time you must be blind to be able to ignore that yes, not only are they incredibly talented, but they do look hot too. I don't know what the answer is, but I do try to look at the actor behind the scene and not just what he looks like.

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Agreed. :) Well, he was GORGEOUS in that scene. :D It put a giant cheesy smile on my face after I found out my so-called "best friend" backstabs about me 24/7.

Still, who cares? I just saw Danny shirtless. :D

13. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

...or perhaps he'd been working so hard on getting all big 'n hunky that TPTB decided to give him an opportunity to show it off :p

I bet he got some stick on the set about stripping off mind you. Reminds me of Alan Rickman to Tim Allen in Galaxy Quest "I see you managed to get your shirt off again" :lol:

14. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Ladies, run (don't walk) to your closest news stand. I received a tip from a kind reader of this site that Carmine is one of People's Sexiest Men again this year and his hotness can be found on page 122.

*breaks leg trying to sprint out of house to find a People magazine*

15. messinwithmesser

messinwithmesser Lab Technician

was there any doubt he'd make it??? i think not! :devil: :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.