Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nim

Nim Pathologist

And ususally I don't come here because I don't wanna read the comments :rolleyes: but the download was running very slow, and I thought there had been some problems last night :(
    Less than 5 hours and I'll see Danny shirtless... :devil:

2. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Can't wait to get back from work and find your caps!

I could watch the episode right now but I have no time...

3. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

TPTB have finally worked in a shirtless Danny/Carmine scene somehow. :lol:

Had a question though. What exactly did he spill on himself? All I got out of it was, "The lid was loose."

I'm noticed that he couldn't quite decide between his two pieces of man jewelry, and thought, "Hell, I'll just wear both!" :lol:

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

He spilt something on his shirt? So he had to take it off? LMAO!! Although I'm grateful to TPTB for working it so that we can see (hopefully *fingers crossed*) a shirtless Danny in all his glory you think they might have come up with something slightly more orginal :lol:

5. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

You know, I swear I can NOT tell you one word he said during that scene. I tend to be just a tad bit shallow when it comes to hot guys...:rolleyes: But that's ok, yes? :p

Ahhh. I can't take it...I *MUST* go to CBS and re-watch it on Innertube. :devil: Just that one part. ::DROOL::

Nim- You're so going to enjoy this. ;) But umm...If you can, pwease post some caps? hehe. I know we'd all be so thankful and love you forever(not that we wouldn't anyway!)! :D

6. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

It was no small 'oops dropped a little spaghetti sauce on me' stain. It looked like it was dumped on him....took up half the shirt. So split doesn't quite do it justice.

I just couldn't understand what he had dumped on himself. I don't want to think he's that much of a klutz... :lol:

But hey, they had to strip him somehow. The sex symbol needed to step it up a notch. I guess it was more acceptable than him randomly deciding to cheer Hawkes up with a striptease or figuring it was time to change his shirt (because TPTB are notorious for keeping the CSIs in the same clothes when cases are supposed to take more than a day to solve).

7. Nim

Nim Pathologist

LOL :lol:
    Sure I'll do!!! 46 minutes and I'll watch it... :rolleyes:

8. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

Hot dog. Directly after the coffee spilling/shirt changing incident happened, I don't remember a damn thing that happened. :lol: I was, however, able to zoom back to Earth to watch what happened with the case at the end when Mac was talking to the girl's mom.

I was just, beside myself for like, an hour after that little display of nudity. Hell, I lie. I still am. :lol: The whole scene is still buzzing around in my brain. Methinks the next logical step would be a shower scene. :D

9. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

i wish i was able to watch it but hey i'll just imagine it

10. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

That. Would. Have. Been. AWESOME! :lol:

And, *cough*, don't think it didn't cross my mind. Repeatedly. Before and after Adam walked in...

Hehe. Slash. :devil:

11. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

Remember that interview where Carmine's asked about his nudity in films and he comments 'I think they're pimping me'.....

I think he's right :lol:

12. Nim

Nim Pathologist

I'm putting these caps in every thread, that I forgot this one :lol:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The rest are here.

*sigh for the nth time*
    :rolleyes:

13. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ Oh wow there is a god! I personally enjoy the lack of chest hair. I mean, men should have hair on some areas of their body but I think Carmine looks better clean shaven. I know a lot of you out there will disagree but in general chest hair is frigging gross. It brings back bad childhood memories spent around my shirtless thio's & papou. *shudders*

14. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Shaved, not shaved, don't care: he's a god all the same :)
    He said he's eating healthy. Mmm, I see, I see...

*staring at the belly*

15. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

It's too bad he didn't spill anything on his pants. I would've loved to see those get removed, especially since I've heard before that he goes commando. That would cheer almost anyone up :devil:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.