Locker Room #14 - Ride the Italian Stallion!!!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nim

Nim Pathologist

You're right!!! But they're undressing him form season to season, so I think we should wait S4 :(
    Season 1: off the jacket in some episode
    Season 2: off the shirt, halleluja for tank top!
    Season 3: no tank top, but shaved chest :lol:

TPTB, please, don't follow these guidelines: take his pants off in S3!!! :devil:

2. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

Last night was such a treat. :devil: I was enormously grateful that the episode coincided with a group viewing party with some of the girls from the board. That way I didn't have to watch with my husband and pretend that s**t doesn't do anything for me. It does. Thank you again, Mr. Lenkov. I cannot thank you in enough threads or sing your praises loud enough.

Sweet Jesus, that's a beautiful man. Why do they even bother to dress him at all? It's such a disservice to humanity.

Does it bother any of you that the man saw less than a minute of screentime last night and yet we're all happy as clams? :lol: I would be disappointed in myself for objectifying a talented actor in that manner, but then I scroll back up to those caps, have an insatiable desire to lick the holy hell out of him and get too distracted to continue beating myself up over valuing the superficial to such a high degree. Can he act? Sure. But sometimes he doesn't have to. An image is all I need and there is nothing wrong with that.

3. Nim

Nim Pathologist

Amen to that :D

4. Twinkletoes

Twinkletoes Lab Technician

It's an act of wanton cruelty if you ask me....... :D

5. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

:lol: I was talking to my sister about the lack of Danny last night and that it didn't really seem to matter all that much this week. :lol: Normally, that would cause a riot in here! Just goes to show that we prefer quality in the screen time, not quantity. :devil:

6. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Awesome caps, I was looking forward to them! Thanks for sharing them, Nim! :D

The man is so H-O-T. *fans self* We wanted to have a recent pic to compare his abs to Hill's and they gave us one, I'm starting to like TPTB... ;)

I have to say I like the "shaven" look but I could easily get distracted and not even notice it! :lol:

7. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

You figure TPTB used Shirtless!Danny as a way to appease the slowly rioting fans who've complained about little screen time, weird behavior, and what-have-you...and it worked.

Though too bad, I kept straining my neck to see around Hawkes. I wanted to tell him, "Move your damn head, Hill!"

But hey, by Season 4 he'll be cruising the streets in a pair of boxers, and by Season 5, he'll be New York's first CSI nudist. :rolleyes:

8. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ :lol: And no one will complain about it. :D

9. afrikana

afrikana Pathologist

you can say that again!
    *gets out picket sign* UNDRESS CARMINE!

[​IMG] this one was...interesting.

Danny: Hawkes, do I look fat?

10. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

OH. MY. GOD. Nim. You freakin' rock. THANK YOU x1,000,000 :devil:

Good Lord, that's the finest looking man I've ever seen in my entire life! ::DROOL:: :devil:

WOW. Just wow. Usually, I would have been so upset at the lack of Dannyness(ooh, new word!!!) in the last episode...but...they really made up for it! :p

Thank you CBS, now PLEASE, bring on the shower scene(or atleast let him spill something on his pants next time ;) )

11. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

lovinmygreggo Nim is great isn't she?? she was so kind as to text me to let me know she had it up on her site.. and i was gobsmacked!!! :eek: i love that scene!! i now have the screen cap up there ^ as my background.. gotdam carmine you are hot!

TPTB, c'mon... ya know you got a hot steamy shower scene up your sleeve... ;) ya jus gotta let the camera's slip in ;) ""UNDRESS CARMINE!!!UNDRESS CARMINE!!"" HEHE

shame that he wasnt in this episode for very long tho :( but TPTB sure no how to make it up to us!!! ;)

12. PrettyEyes

PrettyEyes Pathologist

Danny with no shirt. :thud: :eek: :devil:

13. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OMG!!! If shirtless!Danny isn't proof that TPTB are listening to us, I don't know what is. I had to rewatch that scene over and over just to hear the dialogue (I still can't concentrate on it). :rolleyes: When he came in there with coffee on his shirt, I knew he was gonna strip it off. Now, if only Flack would have been in there instead of Hawkes....or with Hawkes.

Did someone earlier mention wet panties? I have one phrase "splodey!pants". :devil: I believe I shorted out my laptop keyboard from all the drooling.

Chest hair or no chest hair--I don't care. He looks good enough to eat either way. :p

OK TPTB, next time let's get him really dirty so we can have that shower scene. :D

14. crankyjules

crankyjules Police Officer

Well, actually, yeah it does bother me a little ... I've read the review thread and all that was said of Danny in every one was that he was shirtless (not that there's anything wrong with that no sirree :lol: :D) And I wondered ... are they turning him into a bit of beefcake who says a few funny lines now and then? I ruddy well hope not. I'm patiently waiting to see something this season that Carmine's been able to get his teeth into.

But then, in my defence, I haven't seen the actual episode, just the screen caps :eek: :eek: Which totally render me speechless. And send my hormones raging.

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

You know, you have a point there - he had almost no screentime and when he was there, we got a bit of snark and no shirt. However, that snark showed a little of teh old Danny. I think he's coming back, slowly but surely. And quite honestly, two minutes of screentime more than makes up for the walking prozac we've been getting so far this season.

I am still cleaning the drool off my keyboard; thank goodness for these newfangled keyboards that can take a little liquid. I'm rewatching the episode right now and have gone back to that one scene repeatedly. And my panties are wet again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.