"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

yea, thats a definite possiblility, except she's in custody...unless she already made the miniature and it's at her house and she's gonna hang herself in the jail cell...but how would she know what the cell looks like?

2. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

B- blunt force trauma
    L- liquid nicotine
    E- electrocution
    A- asphyxiation
    C- Car accident
    H- Heart Break / or Heart Attack - Grissom is kind of old.

3. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

na, there's no way grissom's gonna die, he's the main character and producer of the show, right? they won't kill him off, b/c without him the show would completely fall apart.

4. dirtylabrat

Unless Sara dies, and he dies slowly over the following year.

5. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

ya, but that would be a terrible way to end the 8th season w/ him dying. and i really hope sara doesn't die. i don't think she will, but we'll have to see.]

And even if she does...he'll still have lady heather!!

6. dirtylabrat

"And even if she does...he'll still have lady heather!! "

LOL Well, that's being optimistic! :)
    I LOVE LH! How can Grissom choose???

7. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

"How can Grissom choose???"

i know! the crazy part is sara and heather are polar opposites, and yet either would go well with grissom. yea, if sara lives and LH returns (and i hope both of those things happen), things could get very interesting!!

8. loki

loki Lab Technician

People hang themselves in custody, and she could always order parts in to make it, as long as they're inspected first. That's assuming she's going to prison, though, I think she's crazy, so they'll probably put her in an asylum.

9. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

yea, that's true. there's no way she'd go to a normal prison. she'd be in a mental institution. but i still really want to know what her motive was. she killed the people she did for a reason.

10. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I read somewhere that Jorja wouldn't show up to shoot the end of the pilot because of another contract dispute and that they had to use Marg for the ending shot with Sara supposedly under the car. Anyonw know anything about this? Sorry if this has been discussed. I'm new really didin't want to look through the gazillion pages in this section.

11. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

i heard on another board here that she refused to show up to film her own death, but idk. they didn't show a face, all you see is a hand and you hear a groan. but you do see some brown hair- marg could've been wearing a wig tho.

12. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I could see the miniature killer perhaps being put in solitary confinement or in a room where there are no straps of any sort to hand herself with.

As for Sara, she can't die like this. If she died, Grissom would completely collapse and the shows dynamics would nosedive and collapse in a cloud of dust. It's like knocking down a building. The CSI show is a building but Sara Sidle is like one of the essential pillars holding it up. Kill her off/Knocking it down would cause the rest of the building/CSI show to collapse into the ash heap of history.

13. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

okies I just noticed that directly above my little reply people were discussing the same thing and it sounds like none of you really know either huh. Hmm, they better not kill her off. I'm pretty sure my tv will be involved in some sort of mysterious accident if they do.

14. sensa_moi

sensa_moi Civilian

**SEVERE SPOILERS ALERT WARNING CAUTION***

In the spirit of LabRats and Hodges i thought i'll do my own little investigation on this eppy beacuse something didn't seem right. And i think i got something.

I don't think Sara is under the car, but in it. It was raining and it was muddy under it, the upper frame of the car (the roof) would have sunk in the mud, leaving sara trying to climb out through the windshield or the side window.

There are several reasons why i think this is so

1. Natalie said she didn't kill her. The only way to put Sara under the car is to drop the car on her. There's no way Natalie put her under the car, unless the tow truck driver was an accomplice. If Natalie did put Sara in there after incapacitating her (absolutely Sara wouldn't go down without a fight) , she could have only put her INSIDE the car.

2. Natalie put the doll UNDER the car in the minuature to mislead Grissom.

Guys, there is no way a slim woman like Sara can survive being trapped under 2500 kg of steel, the car would crush her spine and she'd be either dead or disabled after the incident.

The only way she would end up under the car is if the car was dropped on her, and there is noone who can survive such impact. Not to mention that she wouldn't be able to move her arm in this case.

So this is what i think happened.

Sara was putting her kit in the trunk of her car when Natalie sedated her somehow. Since Natalie doesn't have a drivers licence and Saras car was still there, Natalie must have had an accomplice, because there is no way in hell she'd drag Sara's body through the parking lot.
    So her accomplice arrives with a vehicle and they both get in. After that, there are several possibilities.

In general though, several things could have happened

1. Sara is INSIDE the car, not under it

2. Sara is not in the desert but tied up in an apartment somewhere and it's all about misleading Grissom and the one under the car is someone else (could be, since we never actually see that it's Sara who Natalie calls in the parking lot)

3.There is a huge plot hole and Sara is indeed under the car and there is no accomplice.

4. Natalie put a gun to Sara's head and forced her to get in the Mustang parked nearby. ( maybe she got another look alike and NOT the car from the crimescene) and then made her make a sharp turn in the desert and roll over - but see that can't be because in the final shot there is no evidence of a roll over, the car had been dropped straight down .

Also i don't know if you guys noticed but also in the final shot , there is a bucket laying near the car, i'm thinking Bleach maybe?

Also , in Empty Eyes, in the end when Grissom takes Sara away, there is Natalie, the janitor, mopping the floor and glancing at them as they pass by

15. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

haha, mine too! :)