"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. loki

loki Lab Technician

lol

2. Axatullux

Axatullux Lab Technician

I'm with you Sensi. I thought something very similar too. If Sara were pinned down by the cars roof, she would've been long dead by the time the CSI's arrived. The weight of the car would've crushed her vital organs and killed her within a matter of minutes. That's why I'm not convinced that Sara's dead. What may have actually happened though remains to be seen. Until then, I'm praying that the worst case scenario does not happen and send me to switching to "Grey's Anatomy".

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Has anyone read the new TV Guide article? Any comments? They think we'll see the killer again (the PTBs...forgot who talked) and didn't say much about Sara.

4. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

well, the MCSK stuff was pretty good. I liked how they choose a killer that most shows never touch. First of all, a female, and second she murdered when she was a kid. It definatly does happen, but we tend to ignore it in tv shows.

It went downhill from there, once the GSR started to come in. Then it turned into a soap. Grissom's big relevation was so lame, it sounded like something out of a cheesy romance novel. The big relevation was kind of rushed, and anti climatic.

Overall, I would rather Sara die than to have this crappy romance continue for another season. Also, CSI NY was SOOO good, it really made Vegas seem not as exciting.

5. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

She could be trapped under but still alive- like her feet could be trapped and she just can't move b/c she's got the rest of the car right above her. people can become trapped an not die...look at that hiker who got trapped and had to drink his own urine to survive and finally decided to amputate his own arm so he could get free. (gross, i know, but do you get my point?)

6. loki

loki Lab Technician

But if you saw the show, it showed her whole body was trapped, rather it be in or underneath the car. Isn't it possible, though, if she was in mud that she could just sink into the mud and not be crushed by the car, just sunk into the ground?

7. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

yea idk. i think that it is what it is: somehow she's pinned under the car and can't move really, but she's still alive. whether they get to her or not...well we have to wait to see. but i think that a lot of our ?s will be answered in the first episode next season.

8. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

I thought about that too. That if she was under the car then surely the weight would have crushed her. I wish I could re-watch the episode but we didn't tape it. When you see her arm, you can see a bit of her upper body as well. Can you see the roof of the car on top of her?

I thought Grissom's revalatoin was a bit off as well. It was like he said it then "wham" you were on to something else, but maybe that is what they wanted.

9. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

i think grissom's revalation was supposed to be fast. on comcast.net there is a video about the season finale and in it billy said that grissom probably didn't even realize he had just told them all about his and sara's relationship, and so then after he made the revalation, it was action time. [unfortunately, they are leaving the majority of the action for the season 8 permire. :( ]

10. CSIdoglover54

CSIdoglover54 Witness

So I was thinking; The miniature killer was denting up the model of the car to match that of the real one. Maybe there was damage to the roof that would kind of surround Sara underneath the car but not crush her. If that makes any sense.
    and yes they did leave most the action for the season 8 premiere *cries*

11. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

well if they did leave all the action for season 8, i hope it`s a great season, like the one we used to have. who knows if sarah will survive or not...we`ll find out in september :confused:

12. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I still think it's a trap to kill Grissom, and maybe as many of the the team as she can when theyh all rush to recue her.

13. xfcanadian

xfcanadian Pathologist

I think the last couple of scenes kind of proved those rumours about jorja not showing up to work were kind of true. We didn't see her at all in the last parts of the eppy, even though her character was being affected...

14. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

ya i bet she didn't show up. btw, xfcanadian, i love your signature!! :)

15. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

Except for the fact that Sara was always supposed to disappear early on in the episode. The only thing that was cut was JF being tasered, and even that was supposed to be a very short scene.

Keep in mind that JF would've had to show up to do the flashback scenes as well. So while she wasn't in very much of the episode, she did film two or three scenes.

Bottom line is that the article said a couple of things: first that she was going to be hit by a car, which we know is impossible because the intended car was always already wrecked.

The second was that because she refused to film her death scene, they picked a cliffhanger ending instead. Yet a cliffhanger ending had been written and spoiled a month before they started filming. So how is it possible that she walked off set before they started filming the episode, yet agreed to shoot all of the scenes leading up to it?