"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. Barbarella

Barbarella Lab Technician

It sounded like that - but he actually said "kit". It was something along the lines of "this thing weighs more than my kit". I had to go back and listen to it again 'cause I thought he'd said 'kid' too

2. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

cathwillows: glad to see i wasn't the only one confused. your thinking makes a lot of sense...i bet that's it. Thanks for clearing that one up! :)

Barbarella: yea, that was the line, i couldn't remember what he said, but yea, the word kid would've made sense in the context. But i'm very glad he said 'kit' and not 'kid' b/c if he had a kid, then it would probably be less likely that they would have him get divorced, and i think him getting divorced would make cath very happy!! (altho i certainly wouldn't mind if she and nick got together!!) Thanks for clearing that up for me :)!

3. dirtylabrat

dirtylabrat Police Officer

I'm wondering where in the car crash mini did Natalie stash the bleach, since it has been a constant in all the killings? Does anyone think it could be a trap, with Sara as the bait, in an attempt to kill Grissom? Ammonia + Bleach -> KABOOM!

I wasn't thrilled with the finale, and keep hoping that the writers will come up with some kind of plot besides crazy bleach hating bitch likes to kill and make models.

4. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

dirtylabrat: i suppose that's possible, after all there must be bleach somewhere.

well, we still have to find out why she killed them. in the flashback to ernie she said that she had a good reason (although maybe she was lying, but i do think she killed them for some reason, but of course it wasn't a good one.)
    i think that the song "pain in my sawdust" (as weird as it is) has some kind of significance. anybody have any thoughts on that?

5. loki

loki Lab Technician

According to what someone (can't remember who, sorry) came up with, she had to be planning another murder, no?

B- blunt force trauma
    L- liquid nicotine
    E- electrocution
    A- asphyxiation
    C- Car accident

Wouldn't she need an H?...

6. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

gregslabmouse: wow, i wanna know who came up w/ that one...genious! except idk about the c, that one is questionable. but still, very interesting. btw, i luv your signature! :)

7. Elayne

Elayne Police Officer

How about

H=herself (Natalie commits suicide.)

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

How about -

H = Hired a big ass truck to dump a car on Sara? :lol:

Any good? ;)

9. gottaloveGSR

gottaloveGSR Victim

this whole letter thing seems a bit farfetched to me, but as long as we're having fun, how about "Holly crap, Grissom wakes up and the MCSK was all a dream!! :p

10. edog

edog Lab Technician

That's really interesting. I don't think 'c' is questionable. The idea was that these people were supposed to look like they died in freak accidents, but with the mini's right next to them, something bigger was obviously going on.

Of course, Sara's case is the anomaly. She's obviously not dead, yet. The only mini not to immediately wind up like the other vicitms.

11. gsrLOVE

gsrLOVE Pathologist

Gosh, if it turned out to be a dream.. I'd quit watching, no matter WHO was still on the show.

12. gottaloveGSR

gottaloveGSR Victim

Hehehe ... wouldn't that suck??

13. csicathwillows

csicathwillows Witness

there's no way it was a dream, and if it was, that would be absolutely the most ridiculous thing ever...by writing that, they'd pretty much be shooting themselves in the foot.

14. Maryse

Maryse Lab Technician

i think someone said hangning...maybe Matalie will die by hangning or she was planning on having another viction die by that...guess we will have to wait a few months to find out

15. loki

loki Lab Technician

wow wouldn't that be ridiculous if she made a mini of her own death? Made it then hung herself? It would complete the word, lol, even if it IS far fetched...