"Living Doll" Season Finale Discussion *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, May 13, 2007.

1. sidlewannabee

sidlewannabee CSI Level One

Does anyone know where I can get the transcript for this episode yet or is it not out.

2. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

REPEATING on Dec 20, 2007 @ 8pm est.
    For more information on casting and links see page/post one.
    Also note again that this starts at 8pm. Followed by "Dead Doll" (which has its own thread) at 9pm est.

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

This is so cool, of all the epsiodes they could have picked, these two, I'm wondering who choose these, and are the writers' barraged with 'missing Sara letters'? A friend of mine borrowed these and was overwhelmed with Jorja's acting ;)

4. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

I'm glad to see Natlie again, she was the main reason I enjoyed this ep.

Some other parts weren't the greatest...perhaps the second time around might be better.

5. jimmyolsenblues

jimmyolsenblues Hit and Run

i am mad at jorja fox watching this today.
    i am mad she left the show.
    its amazing now, i don't like sara now, i don't like watching sara centric episodes.
    amazing how jorga fox quiting makes me dislike her charachter, when before I loved GSR.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

WOW, again, one of the best episodes of S/7, maybe of all time, Natalie freak-show, psycho, and as Brass called her a "nut job" and the whole MCSK, who would have thought of this except our fabulous writers, the nightclub scene with Grissom and Cath, their expressions..priceless, "I've got sawdust in my soul" or whatever.. so creepy and weird, and Hodges trying to talk to Natalie, and her mumbling, & Grissom's revelation to the team, and I think they all knew, especially Cath, and was relieved he finally blurted it out, she's always encouraged him, to express his feelings, and is happy for him, as he will be when she finds the right person..and Warrick and Nick and Greg and Brass, all so concerned about one of their own.. just a great ep!

7. sal

sal Dead on Arrival

I have always thought this is a very creepy episode. but I have always found ventriloquist dummy's creepy.