Lindsay Love Thread

I definitely am a firm believer that there is a deeper friendship between Lindsay and Stella, but I do want to see that relationship played up. I don't watch Vegas, but it's not exactly possible on Miami, given Calleigh is the only female CSI. If people argue that Zuicker shows specific scenes for a reason, I think having Stella and Lindsay looking at Mac with the kid in Necrophilia Americana, and Stella caring for Lindsay in COTP shows something there. Honestly, it would have made more sense for Hawkes to care for Lindsay, he's the MD, and I can't imagine he didn't notice she was bleeding.

Yes, we definitely need to see more Lindsay interaction with the rest of the team. It would give her more development, as well as give her a firmer place on the team. Maybe since Hawkes and Lindsay won't both be newbies they'll actually be able to work a case together. I thought they had good chemistry in Necrophilia Americana and COTP.

Yes, we definitely need to see more Lindsay interaction with the rest of the team. It would give her more development, as well as give her a firmer place on the team. Maybe since Hawkes and Lindsay won't both be newbies they'll actually be able to work a case together. I thought they had good chemistry in Necrophilia Americana and COTP.

I agree, it's really really hard to complain about anything having to do with Lindsay, except that she doesnt have as much time with Hawkes and Flack (which I guess isn't really hre foult...) But if anything I would like to see more of that and (of course) more of her background.

Lindsay seems to know about musical theater and Stella has tried her hand at dance---it would definitely make an interesting story if they both investigated a murder of a musical theater actor or actress/starlet. I guess as someone who was involved with dance/theater, I love the idea of having a case like that. ;)

Pizzapie, that's a great comment about Stella showing sympathy to Lindsay instead of Hawkes being the sympathetic one. I realize that Stella is often concerned about people, but it wouldn't have been out of place for a medical doctor to show interest in someone who has been hurt. I agree there is a reason that Stella was the one that showed concern. I just hope they build on that caring nature (on both of their parts) next season. We haven't really seen as much as there could be.

^That's definitely a reason I like Lindsay, because of the different side of Stella we see with her. We don't usually see the caring/maternal side of Stella (which can be somewhat explained by her past), but I love how she's taken Lindsay under her wing. She doesn't show her concern for people in that way usually, I also don't think Stella usually touches people, and she did for a few seconds in that scene.
It would be interesting if they worked a theater case together... I just want to see a case involving the theater in a very central role, come on, it's NY.

Hey! New to this particular thread and I have a request. In the episode "Risk" Lindsay is wearing a really pretty dress. I am writing a fic and need a picture of that dress. Does anyone know where I can find one? Thanks!

^Check csi-caps.com
riskdress.jpg

risdress.jpg

Credit for caps to wurlocke on csi-caps.com
Edited to put in pics

Pictures rule, I swear. :D I love caps. I need to make icons, and write fics..that'll shut me up. Somehow, I can see audacity agreeing with that right now.

But seriously, they do need a girls night out together. That would be very cool and nice to see..then a group one. :D

LOL what a cute cap ;)

Thanks a million pizzapie for the fansite. Yeah :D I really hope she'll get an official one soon... but I think Anna just want to keep her private life private, and its her good right :cool:

^^Aww that is such a cute banner! It is her good right, but we can't help for wanting her to get one :p

Radical, your avie is cute. :)

It would be great if Anna did have her own website. But some actors/actresses tend to prefer privacy. She seems like someone who would enjoys spending time with her husband. I think right now her husband, Eric, is working on a screen play or something. I imagine that they both enjoy taking time off away from the business on occasions.

Back