Lindsay Love Thread

Just to get some discussion going on, what hidden talents do you think Lindsay has?

Playing the piano was the first thing that came to my mind when I first saw her. Even before I learned Anna did musicals, I've imagined Lindsay sitting behind the piano and engaging the audience with a beautiful piece, looking really calm and comfortable while playing.

I can definitely see Lindsay having some hidden musical talents. She seems to enjoy musicals and opera. Anna is credited with good dance and musical skills. I don't know if they should show that side of her or not. But it would make for an interesting discussion on the show.

I can see Lindsay being fairly athletic. In "Zoo York" and "Risk" she proved that she could tackle a suspect and run in heeled shoes. Anna enjoys hiking, yoga, etc. She's also supposed to be a good tennis player. I wouldn't mind seeing those skills put to the test a time or two.

Archery, perhaps?? ;)

audacity said:
I can definitely see Lindsay having some hidden musical talents. She seems to enjoy musicals and opera. Anna is credited with good dance and musical skills. I don't know if they should show that side of her or not. But it would make for an interesting discussion on the show.

I can see Lindsay being fairly athletic. In "Zoo York" and "Risk" she proved that she could tackle a suspect and run in heeled shoes. Anna enjoys hiking, yoga, etc. She's also supposed to be a good tennis player. I wouldn't mind seeing those skills put to the test a time or two.

Archery, perhaps?? ;)

I'd love to see Anna in a broadway show. It'll definately show me a different view of her.

Archery, eh? Archers are cool. *ahem* Like yours truly. ;)

:lol:

I like archery. Had that for PE but my professor died of a heart attack. Too bad, he was such a great teacher. I didn't quite like the guy who replaced him, it was like it's his first time to hold a bow.

Sorry for the off-topic. :)

What about carving things out of wood? She did display her switch-blade expertise in Zoo York. Maybe she'd take a piece of wood and carve a kinka-poodle out of it. :D

Keich, that's a funny idea---carving a kinka-poodle. :lol:

I wouldn't mind if they showed some different hidden talents from all the cast members including Lindsay. I think it would be interesting as long as they didn't give her a stereotypical country girl talent. I mean it's okay that she's familiar with rope braiding and carving, but it would be great for the writers to show something beyond that.

I'd also like it when writers give female characters something different than just the stereotypical feminine interests/talents. I guess that's why I like the fact that Lindsay has an interest in football. :)

Good to see you back, Licorice.

LOL---bugeater. So is it this daring boldness that we admire about Lindsay the most? Or is it the subtle yet lighthearted moments that Lindsay has that makes her so endearing to her fans?? :)

Back