Lindsay Love Thread

Oh, Don't tell her that, we'll never hear the end of it.

I'm starting to ship her with everyone now...:D

Quite frankly, I love just about any scene with Lindsay in it, so it's hard for me to choose a favorite moment. As for season 3, I'd like to see something about her background and whatnot.

Wow, there's alot of debate going on in the Montana thread. I think I'm just going to hang out here for while. **pulls up chair and grabs a drink**** Ahhh, much better. I love Lindsay. Period. End of story. High five to TPTB for introducing her character. I hope she's around for many seasons to come.

I agree with greekie527, I love any scene with Lindsay in it. She's so compelling. I can't pick a favorite scene, there all great. :)

I agree, there's a lot being thrown over there. As much as I would like to watch the carnage, er, the debate, it's gotten too intense for me and I can't keep up. :lol:

I like Lindsay. Do I have to have reason? :D

Random musings on Stuck on You:

While it does seem a wee bit stalkerish to investigate what your boss does after hours...I really like that Lindsay is interested enough in her co-workers as people to care what Mac does when he's not at work. I'd imagine she's the same way with the rest even if we haven't seen it. It's easy to see your co-workers just as co-workers and never take an interest in them as people. I really like that Lindsay isn't like that.

^^I agree cfar, I'm glad she isn't, and I'm glad that she took an interest into actually finding out what Mac does with his time, and I'm sure she does the others as well, we just haven't seen alot of it yet.

^^^Keich you are love I swear.

I did like that she took an interest, and invited a coworker along.
Apparently, you do have to have a reason to like Lindsay.

Guys, try to keep the discussion on Lindsay or the mods will get mad again.

I hope we get more scenes like the bar scenen next season (including more than just Danny). I like to see the team outside of the lab. I think Lindsay has the potential to get them together a bit more. We know Danny hangs out with Flack occassionally and apparently spent some time with Aiden, and we know Mac and Stella are close, but this scene seems the first time Danny and Mac really saw each other outside of work. Lindsay being so open helps open up the others a bit....did that make sense?

Perfect Sense cfar and I agree. Lindsay opens up the workplace and seems to make it a little less tense. (when it is tense anyway)

^^I think I'd like to see Linds go out to the bar or something with the whole team or have a girls night with Stella.

We've gotten some of it this season, and I'd for it to not continue.
There was the scene in Stuck on You with her and Danny, then the bug dinner, and then scene at the bar in Heroes, and even the one at the hospital in the finale, but that was a little different.
Maybe have them all go out after a hard case. I don't know.

I'd also love to see Lindsay and Stella have a girls night out, maybe go to the theater. I mean, we know Lindsay at least knows musical theater, and Stella seems to be the type that would enjoy it.

Great comments, Cfar.

I think what I woudl like to see would be Lindsay getting the opportunity to work with all members of the team on one case. The last episode of the season afforded Lindsay the opportunity to work a little bit with everyone (or at least interact with everyone). I think having more episodes in which the whole team works together would be a lot better than having so many A/B case episodes.

If there is a deeper mentor relationship or friendship between Lindsay and Stella, I would like to see more of it. Both Lindsay and Stella have shown sympathy towards the other at one time or another. I would just like to see a solid female friendship between two female CSI's (something I don't think we often see on any CSI shows).

On the slightly superficial side, I have to concur with the one above^(IHNC)---it would be nice to see Stella and Lindsay have a girls' night out. Maybe at the end of an episode it would be great to see the two of them leaving to go out, dressed up and ready to paint the town red! ;)

Back