Lindsay Love Thread

There was one article posted in some thread here, (I think it was the one from the hometown newspaper), where she said that they hoped to visit Maine for a month a year.

Hey Lindsay lovers! :) Just wanted to say that a local magazine in my country called Galaxie did an article on Anna. I'd scan the page for you but unfortunately, I don't have a scanner.

I wish TV Guide would do an interview with her. I mean they've done ones with Melina and Carmine (multiple times), it's time for the others to be interviewed.

pizzapie said:
Lovely cap!
spader on the D/L forum found the following Anna fansite . Now if she'd only get an official one...

Oh yea, free publicity! :lol: that's actually a fansite that I started for her. I think she needs her own, no?

I would also like to read some more interviews with her. But carmine and melina didn't start getting any unitl second season. Plus, the interviews were based around episodes like All Access and Tanglewood.

Oh Doreen, I miss talking to you! I would love to read an article featuring Anna.

Oh Doreen, I miss talking to you! I would love to read an article featuring Anna.

Aw, hun, I miss talking to you too though I have no idea why someone would miss talking to me. :lol:

I wish I had a scanner so that I can scan the article but it's nothing much; they just did something about her age, POB, movie credits and all those other stuff.

:lol: Because your really funny! :D
My scanner isn't working either. It works, I jsut dont have the disk to install it into my computer. Which stinks because I have a pictures of Hill Harper who was on the cover of JET. :( I wanted to scan it so bad.

I hope someone else is able to scan it. Maybe?

pizzapie said:
I wish TV Guide would do an interview with her. I mean they've done ones with Melina and Carmine (multiple times), it's time for the others to be interviewed.

they should really do one. id buy the magazine just 4 her(*^^*)

Dear Lindsay,

why is it still over 3,5 months before I can see you on my screen again? Sigh...There are also no DVD's to see you on. Here in Holland they are going to show reruns from season 1...I want to see you sparkling again, making me go WOOW!
I guess I'll just need to wait. Bye, Lindsay.

Always relieving...:)

Fabian that is such a cute letter. :D

*waves at audacity* Haven't seen you in awhile :(
And it probably is..

Radical I love your banner and avvie... made me laugh.. lol off topic, sorry.

cute Lindsay letter Fabian.. :)

Back