Lindsay Love Thread

Hey! What a great idea to start this thread! Let me join! :D

I definitely hope that we get to see Lindsay work more with Hawkes and Flack. As much as I like the D/L scenes, I start to think they end up working together far too often. Did I just write that? :lol:

A chase scene would be cool. Tougher. ;)

I wonder what tomorrows ep has Lindsay doing? I hope we get to see her talk about Montana or her family a little more. I think that would be great.

I only started watching CSI:NY because of Anna/Lindsay although I have since watched some of Season One and all I can say is that having Lindsay simply helps the show grow no end.

Lindsay rocks. No question about it.

:D

I agree Muzzy I cant watch my first season DVDs because i think that Lindsay helps the show tremdously. It's not that I dont like the first season, it's just Lindsay adds so much more to the show.

I agree, she simply rocks! :D

I LOVE LINDSAY!

She's one of my favorite characters next to Stella. She's just like me. She'll dig into anything at any given moment and she gets pissed off when other people are hurt like in 'All Access' I love her, and I don't like to see her bashed all the time, but, can't do anything about it, people do have their opinions. I personally....LOVE LINDSAY! lol

ilovegrissom1 said:
I LOVE LINDSAY!

She's one of my favorite characters next to Stella. She's just like me. She'll dig into anything at any given moment and she gets pissed off when other people are hurt like in 'All Access' I love her, and I don't like to see her bashed all the time, but, can't do anything about it, people do have their opinions. I personally....LOVE LINDSAY! lol

well then you're in the right place. :lol: :D

I just wanted to come by and say hey... and I love Lindsay. But I think you already knew that. :lol: Oh well, can't hurt to say it again.

So I thought I'd post some reasons why I love Lindsay:

She didn't come in being all confident, she showed a little bit of

lack of confidence. She doesn't have an attitude. She's polite,

even to suspects. She doesn't normally lose her temper. She's beautiful, but in a natural sort of way. She looks like the girl next door. She loves her job, and doesn't want to let others down. She wants to try new things. She doesn't usually get emotional and has a very strong emotional filter. She's willing to do the dirty work. She can take the jokes. She's curious, and excited to try new things. She is a different type of personality than you see on the CSI shows.

She's the type of person I would want to be friends with in real

life, in comparison to the others. She's realistic. I see myself in her.

So a question, what are your favorite Linday moments?

Favorite Lindsay moments....hmmm...

Definitely the bow and arrow scene from "Stuck on You"

The ending sequence from "Cool Hunter"

And, it may be controversial here, but I really liked the scene after her little blow up in "All Access"

*Waves* Wow, took me long enough to stop by this thread :p

I watched the show a bit last year, but after watching a couple episodes with Lindsay this season, I became addicted! This show is the only one on television where I actually like all the characters. Lindsay is one of my favourites though. She's fun, smart, tough and sweet. I think she's a great addition to the show. :)

There are so many favourite moments out there...I love when she first tackeled that guy into a car (Zoo York, I think?), the bow and arrow scene, eating the bugs and many more.

I agree with cfar, I liked her blow up last week. It showed a more emotional side of Lindsay that we hadn't seen a lot of before. :)

Icy, it's nice to see you back over here! :D

I think with someone moving into a new city, (and a character joining an established show) you have to delve into their backstory a little more for many people in the audience to accept him/her (a little more). I think that this needs to be the case with Lindsay. Of course, I can't wait to see all of the interesting things that will happen. :)

Cfar, I thought the last scene with Lindsay in "Cool Hunter" showed a lot of empathy on her part for the woman that died. As she traced her steps and looked back up from the bottom of the water tower, I felt somehow that Lindsay understood the woman's circumstances (at least in one way or another).

Back