Lindsay Love Thread

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Guest, Apr 30, 2006.

1. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Let's have Lindsay love without insults to the other side, hmmm? I think everyone can be grown up about this, at least, I hope so. I don't want to see another fight crop up, so leave the insults at the door. Thanks.

Why not? It's appropriate and on topic to discuss what you like about Anna as an actress in here.

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Yes..but in the Aiden thread they can bash on Lindsay all they want.

Thats not thr point. WELindsay fans want to show our Lindsay LOVE Not debate.

Love that pic of her, Fabian she looks so cute! :D

3. cfar

cfar Pathologist

I love that scene! One of my favorite Lindsay moments of the season.

Her enthusiasm is so cute!

4. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

lol best icon ever! :p i have it on my lj too.

same here. I never watched last season. Then I watched Zoo York and I was hooked. :p

aw that pic of Lindsay is so cute.

"Apparently."

Aw so cute

cute

Funny Icon made by midnight_tiptoes

5. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I know. I mean I can't watch the first season anymore becasue Lindsay is my fav. character.

And I love that Icon. And I must agree! :D

That first picture is funny. :lol:

6. StarGirl11

StarGirl11 Witness

Ooh I love those pictures and the icon.

7. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

I love that scene. Doesn't Lindsay just seem like a silly kind of person you could joke around with. I laughed when she imitated Adam. It was so cute. btw Over at cbs.com you can watch Live or Let Die. (Which has that scene.)

8. cfar

cfar Pathologist

She did the imitating again in Super men when she said the trainer/doctor wasn't leaving "until he gets some answers"

9. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

oh yeah. Good catch. :D :p

10. Boleyn

Boleyn Police Officer

She also takes on that mocking tone in "Cool Hunter", when she tells Mac that other people have died in that building "with mysterious circumstances". So funny! :lol: I think she has a goofy side we've yet to completely see.

11. cfar

cfar Pathologist

We've seen bits of it though. I love in...hmmm...Trapped(?) when she has to wade through all the lube. When Mac says something about someone having to check the pit and she says something to the effect of "Let me know what you find" :lol: And I think Spain just got Bad Beat where she makes the joke about finding the shotgun in the dumpster.

I love that she makes jokes about the unpleasant jobs she has to do.

12. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

unwritten_poem, thanks for starting this thread. I am a major Lindsay fan-I wish I could be her friend.
    cfar, "Bad Beat" is also where we got the Walrus Documentary joking!
    I am not going to make a list of why I like Lindsay because I don't have time! It would be too long.
    But this week's ep should be good, hopefully, we'll get some backstory.
    In the promo, it shows Lindsay with Mac and Stella when they're bringing up the mermaid. What's up with this, since it's Danny and Lindsay on the mermaid story and Mac and Stella on the other case?

And Top, you can give me a warning for this if you feel it's necessary, but it is kind of sad that we have had to start this thread, and can't just use the other thread. None of the other characters get debated like that in their own threads. And it does get annoying after awhile when people don't seem to get that Lindsay is not leaving, because quite frankly if TPTB thought she was doing a horrible job, she wouldn't continuously be getting the screen time she does.

13. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

um i think the lifting of a body isn't the mermaid. (I think it's flack)

but did you guys notice that the mermaid in the promo looked like Lindsay? Creepy :eek:

14. FlyGirl21

FlyGirl21 Hit and Run

Great thread! Lindsay is the best!

Oh Good! I am glad I am not the only one who see's the resemblence with the mermaid ... :D

As far as cracking jokes goes, don't forget "Zoo York," and something about laying off bacon for year -- this after the stabbing the pig experiment. :)

15. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I hope it's Flack too.
    I agree with pizzapie no other character has to worry about debates in their own fan thread. And I agree. On another Jerry Brukhiemer show Cold Case, they brought on a new girl named Josie but they got rid of her because she was so unpopular. So that got me thinking that maybe it's only a handfull of people over here that dont like her.

You know also in Risk when they were talking to the train conducter, she mimicked him by saying "da-doots" :lol: