Lindsay Love Thread

I know! I love all the Lindsay love! Its great. :D

I agree, the end of cool hunter really showed a lot of depth for Lindsay. It was a great scene. You know, the same thing happened in Live or Let Die.

You know what this thread reminds me off? When Mike on Friends said "Oh yeah, by the way, I'm awesome." :lol:

I loved Lindsay in wednesday's episode.
Who ever said this girl isn't a good actress? I think Anna can play out subtility (that is a word, right?), like no one else can.

I agree. She brings so much emotion into the character without overacting and tearing up. I like how we saw her get emotional, yet she held her own.

Lindsay kicks major ***! :D

I loved Lindsay in last nights episode. I think that Anna did an amazing job! The scene with the Dad of the victim almost made me tear up!

Hello!I have been a long time lurker and I thought I should come out and show my support for Lindsay/Anna. I must say that I respect an actor who can act out a scene with subtility(sp?) just a little bit more than one who overreacts. It takes a lot to hold in and keep your emotions intact than to let it all out. Anyways that was just my take and I felt Anna did a wondeful job last night. I hope TPTB give us more. I'm also a BIG D/L shipper :D.

Eeee! Who else was happy about the Flack/Lindsay scenes. Anyone who knows me knows that I have been caving these scenes. I loved it.

Welcome to the Lindsay Love thread Catilina! :D I agree, she did a great job of not over acting. She made it believeable.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Eeee! Who else was happy about the Flack/Lindsay scenes. Anyone who knows me knows that I have been caving these scenes. I loved it.

Sure they were in the same room again.....but I'd be a lot happier if they had actually spoken to each other :mad:

AlyssaluvsDanny said:

lol ;) yeah I crave those scenes too, don't worry. I hope we get more interaction either soon or next season.

I definitely loved the interactions between Danny and Lindsay this week’s episode, and the look on Lindsay’s face when Sid told her that Danny calls her Montana cuz he’s got a crush on her was priceless. If you haven’t already read it, there’s an interview on here with Carmine, and about halfway down the page, he gets asked about Danny’s relationship with Lindsay. His reply is something to the effect of that during the season finale, -something- will happen that -may- open the doors to the -possibility- of something happening in the future. His answer was definitely vague, but doesn’t close the door to the possibility… IMO, Sid’s reference to Danny’s crush was the official door-opening to the possibility of something happening.

Between the ish that Danny’s gone through this season with his brother, and what’s coming up in the future episodes (re: burning, shooting… for those of you who don’t get these references, they’re spoilers… if you want to know, go read the spoiler threads), so Lindsay may just be the right person to provide Danny [drool] with some comforting!

Ah the wonders of being a shipper. Totally guilty of it right here. And loving it.

Welcome cyko1003!

You should definitely visit the Danny/Lindsay shipper thread here.

I forgot to comment on this earlier, but I really loved Lindsay when she was with the father in Stealing Home.

Back