Lindsay Love Thread

Okay I did not catch that resemblence and I am usually good at catching that kind of thing. The resemblence thing is kind of weird though.

StarGirl11 said:
Okay I did not catch that resemblence and I am usually good at catching that kind of thing. The resemblence thing is kind of weird though.

Yeah i had to keep rewatching it to see.

Alyssa I don't hope it's Flack! :eek: (lol i'm kidding I know what you meant)

wait doesn't that mean she'll be in omse scenes with FLack? (i really want to see these two interact.)

pizzapie said:
And Top, you can give me a warning for this if you feel it's necessary, but it is kind of sad that we have had to start this thread, and can't just use the other thread. None of the other characters get debated like that in their own threads. And it does get annoying after awhile when people don't seem to get that Lindsay is not leaving, because quite frankly if TPTB thought she was doing a horrible job, she wouldn't continuously be getting the screen time she does.

And you know what else is annoying? It certainly gets annoying when Top and I have to constantly remind everyone around here (whether you're pro-Lindsay or anti-Lindsay) that it's perfectly acceptable for someone to disagree with you.

There is no reason for this hostility in this thread. If you want to talk about what makes Lindsay a great character or why you like Anna, this is absolutely the place to do it. But if you're going to keep complaining about the people who don't, or making snide remarks about them, this thread is going to be closed and warnings will be issued. It's enough. Those of you who are doing this know who you are.

As for the rest of you who aren't engaging in juvenile behavior, I apologize that this unpleasantness is derailing the thread. Let's get back on topic. :)

Pizza, I was curious about that too. I thought M/S/H were doing the A case. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

I do think she is a great actress: not only in NY, but I loved her in Medical Investigation, and her guest spots in WAT were excellent. It's especially interesting to compare her WAT character (easily manipulated, and a killer!) with Lindsay (who has such audacity). Though, I don't get nitpicky about judging acting - because, I'm not an actress. As long as I am entertained. ;)

Oh, and don't forget about the 'Cracker Jack Prize' in the tiger scat. ;) She has chutzpah! I'm hoping that next year we will see Lindsay working more with Hawkes (and Flack). And, it's a shame Pino didn't stick around - they would have had some great banter. :lol:

Chin up, guys!!! :D

messinwithmesser said:
i do like the lindsay character...i know a lot of people like the aiden/danny chemistry, but i didn't really feel with with those two. i think i like the fact that lindsay is not a native new yorker and it makes it even funnier when danny tries to joke around with her... :)

Yeah i love the chemistry with Danny and Lindsey and even though I dont normally like shipping I don't know why I just neve felt that charecters should get together, to soap oprea for me, I think I may just be becoming a M&M shipper! :eek: :lol:

i'm glad that i'm not the only one who likes her character....i actually prefer her over aiden. i would also like to see her interact more with hawkes and flack...maybe next season!
:lol: her and Flack would be HILARIOUS!!!! Especially if we get to see her jokey side more!!!

jgio said:
i would also like to see her interact more with hawkes and flack...maybe next season!

I'm really hoping that since next season the writers don't have to deal with the "new girl" thing, we'll get to see her interact more with everyone and just be more one of the team. I think she really started fitting as one of the team around Risk or Wasted, but with a new season, it's not so much of an issue anymore. I'm really hoping for more interaction with Hawkes (since neither of them will be as new) and Flack next season. Or in the last few espisodes of this season...there's still time ;)

I second your thoughts cfar – more interaction with the rest of the team!

I also wholeheartedly agree with you CSIVegasMiamiNY I think she could have such an excellent rapport with Flack if TPTB let them – and I am not speaking in the shipper sense either. They could probably have some pretty funny moments. I hope someone out there is listening to this! :) I also think if they had her interacting with more of the cast, I think a lot of barriers might come down and the “Lindsay love” would spread. :D Here’s hoping … She is just so likable.

Add to my laundry list of things to see more of: Lindsay chasing suspects, and yes, I am a broken record with this one. I loved those scenes in Zoo York and Risk, and would love to see more of them.

OT: I also hope we get more interaction from team as a group, like at the end of Fare Game. This season we got a lot of double cases per episode, with the focus on solving the case and then that was it. I want to hear them all talk about something that is not case related.

Random thought – I am full of them … cfar mentioned her becoming more of a team member in Risk, and I tend to agree. I am a visual person, so for me this was represented in the fact that they curled her hair, giving her a softer look. I like the straight look, but the curls in Risk looked really nice.

umm...FlyGirl...this whole following me around thing...it's getting creepy ;) :lol:

Add to my laundry list of things to see more of: Lindsay chasing suspects, and yes, I am a broken record with this one. I loved those scenes in Zoo York and Risk, and would love to see more of them.

I could deal with that... :)

I would love to see Lindsay have some more chase scenes! Oh, or use her gun more! That would be a good scene, too.
I agree FlyGirl the team interaction at the end of fare game was really sweet and I hope we get more moments like that.

Great comments everyone! Alyssa, it would be nice for Lindsay to have some chase scenes or something physically demanding. It would be nice to see another side of her!!:)

Back