Lindsay Love Thread

'Zoo York' was the first ep. I watched, I was hooked on her character from the beginning :D My favorite thing about her is the way she teases Mac, that's just too adorable :)

Hi JulieAnn, Welcome!

^I got hooked on Lindsay in 'Zoo York' too. I didn't really connect with any of the characters in the first season and barely watched. But as soon as the added Anna, I was a regular! 'Zoo York' is still one of my favorites. I love it when she tackles that guy.
And the way she teases Mac in other eps is hilarious. No one else could get away with it.

I didnt watch that much until Anna came ont he show either. I watched, but Anna has made the show more fun to watch. She's very comical.

Welcome to all the new Lindsay-lovers!! *throws confetti*

Lindsay is my second favorite character (after Hawkes) and I think she was a wonderful addition to the show.

Hm... favourites... there's an interesting chat topic...
I;d have to go (in order), Danny, Lindsay, Flack, Hawkes, Mac, Stella... Not sure where'd I'd slot Hammerback in there.

I agree with you guys. I used to watch CSI, but never regularly. I started watching Blink, creatures of the night and slowly just stopped watching. I got hooked during summer re-runs, but the addition of Lindsay has made me a freak csi:ny fan! :lol:

Hmm...Lindsay and Flack are tied for my favorite character. I love them! :D

Lindsay is my favorite hands down.

After that, probably Mac or Flack. But if I can take the S2 Stella or Danny, I like them too.

I like all of the characters, but Lindsay and Stella are my favorites... and Mac... and Danny... and Hawkes, come to think of it...yeah. Crud. Oh yeah, and Flack too. Argh! :lol: :rolleyes:

Oops...didn't mean to start a favorites listing...

Topic...topic...hmmm...

OK, what was your favorite Lindsay moment and why?

AND

What is one thing you want to see next season with Lindsay?

wow... that's a super hard one. Probably when she storms out of the interrigation and Danny runs after her. I like a lot of her comical moments, but that one just sticks out in my mind. So mant to pick from though!

Hello! Newbie here.

I like that she's from outside NY and gives us another approach. I've seen almost all of S2 and she's been great. And as someone posted upthread, the fact that she can easily tease Mac despite being the newest member, makes my fangirly self dance :lol:

Hmm, I just realized that aside from Mac's and Stella's, this is only other character thread that I've joined in.

Radical, the one with the ep about Stella?

I'd like to see her background. yeah.

Ranma, how you doing?! :D

Back