Lindsay Love Thread

yeah she said her and carmine do it, and play guitar or something. nah i dont see lindsay as the skate boarding type either somehow. maybe her forte is horses? they should do a case with horses. lol

That's an idea- a case with a driver of a horse carriage or something. It would have been interesting to see Lindsay's reaction in "Officer Blue."

see i only started watching csi ny this season so i havent seen any of the first season. im deprived, lol. it would be interesting to see her do a case to do with horses or something though, let her show off her riding skills a bit, lol.

Yea!!! My computer had a virius and I couldn't be on TalkCSi for a week. I nearly died. I missed y'all.

That would be cool. For her co-workers to see park of the montana girl. :lol: I can't wait for tonight, I am looking forward to it.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
Yea!!! My computer had a virius and I couldn't be on TalkCSi for a week. I nearly died. I missed y'all.

I wondered where you went! :lol:

I just wanted to pop in and say I'm really excited to see Lindsay in tonight's episode! I can't wait!

Hey, Alyssa! Did you like the first scene at the beginning the finale?? I think it's something you've been looking forward to?

Oh sigh. I wish there had been more of Lindsay in the finale. Though, I did like that she was featured prominently in the beginning, but then she almost totally disappeared. (Speaking of clothes) I think she had on the same jacket as in Stealing Home.

Well, I'm glad we got what we did..and *raises glass for toast* heres to a summer filled with reruns, great fanfic and the speedy arrival of Season 3 *clink* :)

Just saw the ep, and I think she did a great job. And it looks like my impression that Flack is ignoring Lindsay is thrown out the window. :D

Loved the season finale. I do wish that there had been more Lindsay, but I think they were trying to focus on Mac. At least it wasn't a horrible cliff hanger like I was worried that it might be.

I loved the finale as well. Solid opening, with a chummy Flack and Lindsay convo to boot. Loved his cute little smile at her "Wyoming" comment.

I liked the balance of screentime that each character got. IMO, the fact that Lindsay was with Flack and Mac in the opening scenes of the finale is huge, especially since she's literally the rookie character. The main focus was on the vets, and that was cool by me. Lindsay rocks in any scene she's in anyway, no matter how small. But I love her, so I'm a bit biased... :lol:

I'm sorta glad that we didn't get a DL thing at the end of the finale. It was supposed to be about Flack and Mac and the team coming together and I think that them getting together would have looked a little awkward in the ep.

But I did think Anna did an awesome job in the finale. She was great.

AlyssaluvsDanny said:
I'm sorta glad that we didn't get a DL thing at the end of the finale. It was supposed to be about Flack and Mac and the team coming together and I think that them getting together would have looked a little awkward in the ep.

But I did think Anna did an awesome job in the finale. She was great.

I agree, it was about Flack, Mac and the team. :)

She really did, she amazing.

Back