Lindsay Love Thread

hi! i've been reading boards on this site for a while, and i just decided to join so that i could voice my opinion too.

i LOVE lindsay. i think she was the perfect person to replace aiden. while aiden was like a female version of danny, lindsay is more mellow and i think that balances things out. also, anna belknap is a great actress and i think she handles the different facets of lindsay's character quite well.

Welcome zora! I think you've summed up some of the reasons why we all love Lindsay too. Thanks for de-lurking and happy posting! :)

Just popping in to welcome the newbies! Great to see new Lindsay fans.

Zora, you made some pretty good comments. :)

We also have an Anna thread---everyone is welcome!

The more the merrier!:)

Lindsay is my favorite character because she does stuff you wouldn't expect her to do. No matter who you set her up with, she's a great partner. She's just all together cool.

Wow, welcome everyone! It's great to see all the new Lindsay fans coming out of the wood work. :p

I agree, I love Lindsay. I think she is one of my favorite characters for NY. I love how she re-acts to everything!

Welcome, newbies! Hope you have fun here! :D

I like Lindsay. She just too cute. She's the reason I started watching the show. :D

Hey there,
I'm new to this thread.
I just want to say that I love Lindsay too. She has been a great addition to the show.

Back