Lindsay Love Thread

If Anna sings and dances well, I wonder if that means that Lindsay does too??

Thanks for posting that review scoj! :)

If Anna sings and dances well, I wonder if that means that Lindsay does too??

hahahaha.... somehow I just don't see Lindsay's character being the singing-and-dancing type, but that's just me :p Tis a funny thought though!

But we do know that she likes, or at least knows about, musical theater. I wonder if that was the writer's playing into some of Anna's interests.

Everyone looking forward to tommorrow night? Looks like Lindsay plays a big role.

I'm really excited about the finale. It's just too bad I only get to watch it a day after.

Re: Lindsay's jacket, yeah, she's recycled her jackets. I've seen her wear one in at least three different episodes. :)

see thats a good thing though, i love how they give the chracters completely different outfits and coats every episode in most shows, as if on the salary the characters meant to be on they could afford not to wear the same outfit twice. lol.
audacity, you are most welcome, just found it and thought i would share. i sadly wont get to see the season finale for about a while cos im in england and were behind (as always) its so unfair!! but ill look forward to hearing about it!

scoj said:
see thats a good thing though, i love how they give the chracters completely different outfits and coats every episode in most shows, as if on the salary the characters meant to be on they could afford not to wear the same outfit twice. lol.

Yeah...I always used to be amazed at Buffy's wardrobe on BTVS. She was a high school student, with no job, yet she almost never wore the same thing twice in the seven seasons it was on. I love the fact that Lindsay probably came to New York with a limited wardrobe. I'd also love to see her and Stella go shopping one day.

Stella: "Linds, you gotta invest in a halter..."
Lindsay: "But Danny stares enough at me as it is.."

Oh, I just read the Hill Harper/Eddie Cahill chat transcript. They luurve Anna.... :D And you know, they're too hot to lie...

Oh, I just read the Hill Harper/Eddie Cahill chat transcript. They luurve Anna.... :D And you know, they're too hot to lie...

GASP! where is it? I was participating last night and was LMAO I really want to read it again! :lol:

Just go to the Hill Harper/Eddie Cahill chat thread, and on page 4 (I think), there's a link to download the transcript that someone was so kind to type up. They were too funny.

I think I'm in love.... :lol:

You're welcome! I think my favourite part was Eddie's "oh sh#@!" after Hill said he played guitar "with himself"... :lol:

That was a great chat. It's nice to see them say nice things about Anna. :)

As far as Lindsay singing and dancing, I don't really see her as the type either (unlike Anna). But she does seem to know something about music/musicals.

i had a really wierd dream last night about csi ny, and lindsay was skateboarding, she was really good aswell, she was doing all this flatland stuff worthy of rodney mullen, lol. i think its cos id gone out skating earlier and it was still on my mind but i woke up this morning thinking, wow that would be sureally cool, but not gona happen. lol

*sees a vision of Lindsay tap dancing while yodeling*

Uh, no. I don't think so.

Sorry for the over-active (and weird) imagination . I'm off to bed! :D

^That would be weird. I don't see Lindsay as the skateboarding type.
She also doesn't seem to be the dancing/singing type, a little to serious for it.

But Melina said in her interview in TVGuide that she and Anna sing together during breaks, and I think it was Anna who talked about singing their lines to practice.

Back