Lindsay Love Thread

Speaking of songs that seem to suit Lindsay, has anyone heard 'Half Acre' by Hem? It's such a simple, pretty song. I grew up in the country and it always reminds me of driving across the (Canadian) prairies in the summer, or just sitting quietly somewhere. Hem's website is www.rabbitsongs.com, if you go to the music section, you can download part of it (scroll all the way to the bottom of the music page for the Rabbit Songs album).

Anyway, I've never been to Montana myself, but if it's really big-sky country like they say, then this song might be a nice soundtrack for Lindsay. Half Acre reminds me of big open spaces...another nice one is 'Leave me here'.

PS. Of all the ironies, Hem is based out of NYC!

[edit: I just realized Half Acre is written by a guy named DAN MESSE. Coincidence?)

Thanks for posting the links, Lindsay_Montana! And yeah, she does look different in that picture. Are you sure it's her? :D

Ooh, she likes tennis, eh? Another thing we have in common! (We have the same birthdate. :D )

I think a Lindsay Monroe soundtrack is a good idea! Why don't we come up with a list of songs that we think will suit her? :D

I just realized Half Acre is written by a guy named DAN MESSE. Coincidence?

Wow. I guess they are meant to be together. :lol:

I like her fashion sense. Her attitude is a plus, too. And she's pretty too. I like her. She's one of my women role models (alongside Trish Stratus, Jorja Fox, Vanessa Ferlito, Kelly Clarkson, Ashley [of WWE[), now Anna...

Lindsay's cool...

I love her fashion sense too. I haven't seen an episode where I didn't like what she's wearing.

I really love her clothes also. I've trying to keep some of her outfits in mind when I go shopping for work clothes lately. And she's always got the greatest shoes and jackets on! (sorry, I'm a bit an accessory-whore!) She wears the cutest sweaters too.

One of the reasons I like her clothes is because they look like something that NORMAL people could actually where and look ok in. They also don't show off the twins, unlike another person's *cough*Stella's*cough* do.

pizzapie said:
They also don't show off the twins..

:lol: Good stuff...

Yeah, I love that Lindsay's style is pretty-laid back, yet feminine at the same time. My kinda girl. And since we're in the love....my favorite outfit of hers has to be what she was wearing in LALD. I remember briefly thinking "nice outfit, Linds" when she was walking up and down the hall looking for Stella at the end of the episode. :lol:

I completely agree with you about the clothing. The main reason I like how she dresses is that it shows how a woman can be hip and cool looking without showing off everything. Modesty can look nice, now there's a shock :eek:

Hi, I have been lurking around this site for a long time now, and when I found this thread, I decided that I finally just had to post. I only started watching CSI: NY this season, and I really love Anna/Lindsay! Her character is just very likeable and easy to connect with. She's the new girl, but she is tough and funny. I am myself a D/L shipper, but I also love seeing her interact with the other characters, I hope that we'll see more of that next season. I am absolutely stoked about the season finale, I just saw the preview for the second time, and can't wait till wednesday. i hope we get to see more of the calm collected lindsay as others on this thread have said (I swear I did not mean to rhyme right there ^_~)

Hi CSIfanaticgirl! Thanks for de-lurking and welcome! :D

And she's always got the greatest shoes and jackets on!

I love the jackets too!

The best outfit I've seen her in so far was the dress she wore in "Risk" and her green sweater + leather jacket in "All Access." Have you guys noticed she mostly wears green? I've only seen a few episodes where she work pink/red.

As for "the twins", yeah it's good she doesn't show much. Her being a country girl, I think she's supposed to be a bit conservative.

Oh, and Stella wouldn't be Stella if she didn't show cleavage. :lol:

I've also noticed that she wears a lot of green, but it doesn't bug me since it looks good on her. :) At least the costume designers and whatnot know how to properly dress a character so they don't look terrible. (someone send those people over Sidle's way, sorry to say!)

The 'twins,' so funny, Pizzapie. :D

The best outfit Lindsay has worn has to be the black outfit from "Stealing Home." Loved it. It was comfortable but also slightly hip.

I like the idea that she dresses a bit more like regular ladies out in the public. Her clothes add a nice feminine touch without being overstated or overly sexual (yet functional too).

...And next time on "What Not to Wear" or in Lindsay's case "What to Wear" :lol:...Seriously, it's a cute little discussion about clothes. It's nice to have a little lighthearted discussion. :)

The best outfit I've seen her in so far was the dress she wore in "Risk" and her green sweater + leather jacket in "All Access."

The best outfit Lindsay has worn has to be the black outfit from "Stealing Home." Loved it. It was comfortable but also slightly hip.

Does anyone have caps of these? I'm forgetting them...

hey all, i was searching for some more information on anna, and i found this about her in a review of some theatre she did, i dont know whether this has already been posted but i havent seen it anywhere
Standing out from the ensemble is Anna Belknap, who played the female lead in each of the three stories. Belknap is, simply put, an amazing performer. She possesses that certain "star" quality that makes her irresistible to watch whenever she is on stage. With great singing, dancing, and acting skills _ and flawless comedic timing to boot _ I can only hope to see Belknap assume the lead in any musical comedy that comes her way.

the whole review is here http://tuftsdaily.lunarpages.com/articleDisplay.jsp?a_id=1578

I definately love Lindsay's outfits. I was watching the preview for the season finale and she's wearing a green jacket. Does anyone else think that it looks familiar? I could swear I saw her wearing it before. (I mean that in a good way, it is a really cute jacket)

Back