Lindsay Love Thread

yeah i thought that song fitted lindsay perfectly aswell! anna and kelly do look alike in my opinion.

Does anyone know anything about the photos on Linsday's computer at the end of Stealing Home? Whose that guy she's with? Their obviously personal photos...just wondering if this has been divulged anywhere.

I saw that picture from her skiing (?? that one in the snow) once before, I guess in Medical Investigation... I think there are private pictures from Anna, as it looks like. The picture with the guy is from Highscholl/College Graduation or so. I love seeing private pictures of the actors/charakters :lol:

I also think the pictures are just a handful of personal ones from Belknap, they probably woudl have had to spend a ton of money going somewhere to pose for 2-3 pictures that she could have easily have provided. I don't think the pictures were supposed to point to one person specifically, I think they were just meant to show her reminiscing about her past and remembering being in Montana. I'd be really surprised if it turned out she had a secret boyfriend or something. (At which point, you'd find me EXTREMELY upset.)

At least in real life, Anna is married, but I don't know when she met her husband. They looked like pictures from around college years, is what I think. I also think they're pictures of Anna's- they look to similar to her, but also you can see some differences between how she looks now.

I assumed they were pics of her from when she was younger... it only made sense... she was thinking back on her time in Montana before she came to NY (at least that was my take)...

I agree. It apprears the photos are taken from the actor's, not the character's, private life. I was just wondering because it seems like there very little info out there on Anna. Most websites say the same thing and her bio on imbd is pretty short...(I need to satisfy my Lindsay-love) :)

Yeah, I thought it was from Anna's life too, not Lindsay's. Particularly liked the picture with the hat and pigtails. :D

I've been searching the internet for more info on her too, but I can't even find an unofficial website. Maybe she's really careful about letting out too much info on her personal life, or she's not that big of a star yet. Hopefully CSI:NY will launch her career.

I found 1 site, but it was in Hungarian (which I don't speak), and had a few caps, but they were only ones other sites have as well. I can't even remember the URL now.

I think even though the pictures are from Anna's life, they can easily show aspects of Lindsay's: it's possible she would have gone skiing, especially being from around the Rockies, she obviously would have graduated from at least high school...

I went searching a bit and found a board where friends and former classmates posted about Anna, one mentinoned something about skiing in Colorado:

hey anna,
good to see you are getting some serior internet play. I knew that you were bound to have political fame or dramatic acolades. Your cousin Ethan is here with us Colorado. Let me know if you're skiing in the mountains anytime. Congrats on everything careerwise and whatnot.
Jon Warner

Maybe the picture where taking there ;)

And some other nice things:

I grew up with Anna Belknap. I went to high school with her, partied with her and hung out with her. I couldnt believe my eyes when I saw her on Law and Order. Whoooooo, Atta girl Anna!

P.S. I kicked your ass in tennis, remember? You and Jordy together. HA HA.

I grew up with Anna in Maine. She was always entertaining and I am sure she is even more now! I am very happy for her and feel fortunate to know her. She is a down to earth talented woman! Best of luck to her always. Krista Hilton

I wonder if Anna reads those boards (or if she has the time).

From what website did you get these, Lindsay_Montana? :)

Thanks for posting those comments about Anna, LindsayMontana. Seems like people knew she would go on to be an entertainer. A career in the political arena?? Hmmm... :cool:

As far as the pictures from "Stealing Home," they look like they were taken when she was in high school or something. The one guy she was with looked like here brother not a boyfriend. :)

She does look sort of young in that one- I think the skiing picture may be from college years, though, it looks much more similar to her today

I've been searching the internet for more info on her too, but I can't even find an unofficial website.

Me too, I've been searching for days now... well at least I found something more about Anna (sorry, I know thats the Lindsay thread...)

Anna graduated from Lincoln Academy in 1990. She received a BA from Middlebury College in Vermont and an MFA from the American Conservatory Theater in San Francisco. She lives with her new (Aug. 31) husband, Eric Siegel, in Los Angeles. Anna is the daughter of Louise and David Belknap of Damariscotta.

And found a pic of her on rudemechanicals.com, she looks soooo different, never recognize her:

http://rudemechanicals.org/imgs/bio_belk.jpg

And an interview with her husband:

: Where did you go to graduate school?

A: I went to the American Conservatory Theater from 96-98, and I got my masters in acting. It was there that I met my wife, Anna Belknap. After I graduated I moved to New York City.

Q: What are some interesting tidbits about you?

A: Well.. I have a wicked sweet tooth, always have. And, Anna wins at tennis. She always wins.

Full interview: http://www.midcoast.com/~nathan/projects/freshmen/biography/interview-1.html

Back