Lindsay Love Thread

::nods vigorously in agreement:: No more emotional Lindsay. I think if there is any connection at all, it will be that she needs to let go of cases, even when she is not satisfied with the answers or progress.

Seeing what the Pratt case did to Aiden will hopefully drive that home for her, or at least give her pause for thought. Here was a young, talented woman who was doing really well at her career, and she chucked it all because one case got under her skin. That same case would lead her to
“possibly” stalk the perp and ultimately her demise.

I personally hope they use this as a learning tool for Lindsay after witnessing the jail scene last week …

cfar said:
I hope not. I don't really want to see her all emotional again. Don't get me wrong, I like that she has gotten emotional, but three, possibly four, episodes in a row of on-edge, emotional Lindsay is just too much.

I agree as well. I mean, I love an emotional Lindsay, her showing us her backround. But for four eps. In a row...I think that would be taking it a bit far.

But for this ep. I do think she will be emotional, becasue what her is going through, with Flack.

Agreed, another emotional Lindsay ep is too much. I think she needs to be the level headed one this time. The others would probably be on the brink of rage with what happened to Aiden, and they have to have at least one member of the team to keep them on track (or at least try).

As for the finale, I imagine she'd be emotional. Who wouldn't? :)

In 'RSRD,' I think she did a good job of being concerned, yet not overly emotional. I think in tonight's episode, a concerned, but low-key Lindsay will be the best thing. Besides, the others will be emotional enough! ;)

audacity said:
In 'RSRD,' I think she did a good job of being concerned, yet not overly emotional. I think in tonight's episode, a concerned, but low-key Lindsay will be the best thing. Besides, the others will be emotional enough! ;)

I agree with you. She was low-key. Which was good, I liked it that way. I hope we get the same type of thing tonight!

Yeah, definitely more low key Lindsay, isn't Danny supposed to be the drama queen on NY? (that comment was not meant to offend anyone, I like Danny too). I hope she cool and collected, and doesn't get all upset and pissy with a suspect like she did on the ep. where Stella got hurt. I like Lindsay a lot, but I don't really like those scenes.

I loved her tonight. She was cool but concerned. She took the task at heart and gave her best to help the team to finally get Pratt.

I think I've posted this somewhere but I just had to do it here.

I like Anna/Lindsay because she has that natural, sweet, wholesome girl-next-door look. She isn't amazingly beautiful, but she's the girl that guys will bring home to meet their parents. I love her voice; it's really cute. :D

i saw some clips of anna in heroes and i thought she was very good in the bits that she was in, when she was asking hawkes about aiden and the stell ai thought she was great. brilliant, gotta love anna

Definitely think Lindsay was portrayed perfectly on Heroes. She played the role as connected but disconnected... like she felt sadness and such because she was around people who were obviously emotional, but at the same time, she still kept her cool and didn't make it about her. I also like that she just kept focused on the case and didn't let anything get to her about it... At the same time, she acted like she knew it was Stella and Mac's case to break, since they *were* the ones who knew Aiden, etc.

Good episode though. Thoroughly enjoyed, great episode for Lindsay.

I was listening to Kelly Clarkson's latest album and I found the most fitting song to fit Lindsay and that song is Breakaway. Here are the lyrics to the song:

Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window
Dreamin' of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
But when I tried to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me
Wanting to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I prayed I could breakaway

[chorus]
I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Wanna feel the warm breeze
Sleep under a palm tree
Feel the rush of the ocean
Get on board a fast train
Travel on a jetplane, far away
And breakaway

[chorus]
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
I won't forget all the ones that I love
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Buildings with a hundred floors
Swinging round revolving doors
Maybe I don't know where they'll take me
But, gotta keep moving on, moving on
Fly away, breakaway

[chorus 2]
Though it's not easy to tell you goodbye, gotta
Take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway
But I won't forget the place I come from
I gotta take a risk, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway

Breakaway
Breakaway

I love that song, and I've always thought it fits Lindsay, and pretty much any person who goes from a small town, to a big one.

Back