Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
+25c
sunny.

It hasn't rained for 6 weeks. Everything is yellow. Birches are already yellow. And before that 6 weeks ago rain... it rained in Midsummer. Some 5mm, which wasn't much. Before that... I think somewhere in mid May.

It's depressing.

Let's talk about the weather ok...let's see it's like 100 and something degress outside is humid im sweating my ass off i straightening my hair cause i dont like my natural curly hair so now i put my hair up cause is so HOT i feel sticky even though i have AC and im just sooo HOT! cant wait till winter!...no wait i hate cold weather too! :rolleyes:

its currently about 17 - 18c... man, this is way too hot for winter! *sigh* its also another wonderfully blue skied day... i'm getting real sick of it! i want it to rain again!

It's a very nice night...it's like the perfect temp. right now (I'm not quite sure what it is though)

And well, while I was camping the weather was pretty bad. It was pouring rain for the first night, like really badly, we had a bit of hail etc. (I was in a tent too...that was awesome)

And then woah, I'm so glad my little sister talked me into what we did later on. My little sister wanted to go to a different camp site but I wanted to stay where we were so eventually she talked me into going to a different campsite and thank god she did. The night that we were at a different site the previous site we were at got golf ball sized hail...and we were in a tent...but thank god we moved.

^^ seems like a very good job that you moved then CatherineWillows! Imagine getting hit on the head by a hailstone that size :eek:

Very dull, lots of clouds but no rain so far :) There was a lot of rain last night but there hasn't been any during the day. Doesn't seem too windy either

Rain, rain, rain. It's been raining pretty much all day, well, more like drizzle, which is probably the worst kind of rain as you seem to get wetter. :lol: It's about 23c at the moment. :)

Very nice day at the moment. I'm looking outside at the blue sky and I can see some of the moon. Not that it has anything to do with the weather, but at least it's not pouring. ;)

-It's around 20-23c right now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back