Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well today it is a little hot but not too hot. It's like 25C! I decided, I should enjoy the hot weather, because soon, it's gonna be cold for another 8 months before it's hot again.

It's strange because all over the weekend and today it is really cloudy and quite cold, but yesterday it was really hot and sunny! It was a bit of a shock. I prefer it today though :)

I heard rumours that there'd be rain coming.I think they were lying on tv. Weather forecast. Perhaps tomorrow... it looks like it could rain in the evening or tomorrow.

+24c but not sunny at the moment.

It's strange. Russia has had lots of forest fires near (our) border. Smoke has come even here where I live, and I live in west coast :eek: probably some 600-700km from where those fires are. If not even more.

oh god, i think winter's has disappeared already! it was something like 25c over here today! ahh well, at least its still fairly cold at night and early morning... oh god, i have a feeling that this year's summer is gonna be a bitch!

A whooping thunderstorm last night. I could hardly see to drive. It was weird when the lightning would strike and it seem like the wiper blades on the windshield were frozen in time.

I have not idea what the temperature is at the moment, but I know I feel cold. :lol: It's been quite cold all day. The suns out though. :D

IT RAINS!
MWHAHAHAHAHHAHA!
IT FRIGGIN RAINS! First ime in 6 weeks, 3nd time in whole summer :D

YAYAYYA!

*performs a rain dance for Ducky in Finland* :) Hope it continues to rain there! ;)

Um...here has been grey and overcast most of the day, with the sun trying to come out from time to time. No rain, although apparently we will get some tomorrow.

I love rain. I wish it would rain over on my side of the pond, but alas, it's sunny with some big poofy clouds. :D

It's probably around 20c here, but I haven't been downstairs in a while to check the thermometer. But ours is broken anyway so it's about 29 degrees off all the time. :rolleyes: *shakes fist at thermometer*

*Has plans to move to Finland for rain* :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back