Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaWacko Sounds like you live in another country ! :lol: Here it's cold, about 18 C and, ofcourse, rain again... :(

Denise said:
DaWacko Sounds like you live in another country ! :lol: Here it's cold, about 18 C and, ofcourse, rain again... :(

I know :eek: it's +28c again. FFS! We suppose to be in NORTH! we suppose to have cold weather! We shouldn't get over +25c weather in August!
Man, there's a reason why I never travel to south Europe and I'd really like to have normal summer back :(
Go away evil hot weather

:(

^^Just can't believe that ! :eek: Can you push that weather a little south, please ?? :lol: I like the warm weather, it's so strange that the north region is warmer than the south region of the country, it's suppose to be the other way around ! :rolleyes:

*Goes outside to beg sun to come this way*

Rain, rain, rain, and ofcourse rain.... went outside to go get something en was soaking wet from just a distance of a couple of meters... :( I think it will never stop raining here) :mad:

When I was in Brabant earlier today, it was a little uhm, rainy today. No sun.. and uhm, well, it sucked. But that's so weird, cause when I arrived in my hometown, everything was sunny.

I was in Scarborough today and the weather was actually quite good. There was hard rian for only about 5 minutes with light rain either side for about 5 minutes too. The rest of the day was nice, cloudy but sunny :cool: :)

ooo it was very cold last nigh! (well, for me anyway!) it was down to 1c at a place very close to me so i expect it would have been about the same where i live in the wee hours of the morning...

beautiful blue sunny skies today though.

Yesterday was horrible weather.. lots and lots of rain.. today *opens curtains* there's a slight overcast, but I can see blue patches of sky :) The forecast for today is rain though and between 12 and 18 degrees..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back