Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was about +15 today so...Not too bad, considering last week it was into the +40s. I'm glad it stayed pretty low today.

I went to some other city yesterday, looked at the forecast and saw it was going to rain.. so be, being very clever, took my coat with me.. once I was there it was so friggin' hot that I, after a while, decided to put my coat in the car.. yeah, guess what happened.. as soon as I was back in town, it started to come down in buckets :p

Very cloudy, I think it is going to rain most of the day :D Better stop raining for Sunday though! :)lol: I can just see it raining all the time from now, Monday, to Sunday! :lol:)

Lovely weather, it's about 23c today. :D

I did get caught in the rain, but since it's been so hot recently - I really didn't care. :lol:

humid, heat, hot no oxygen left...my nose is full of 'junk', can't breathe...+28C, Simpsons sky, blue with some white clouds :lol:

Horrible weather - it goes from one extreme to the other here! Lots of rain and I was actually cold last night :eek: I miss the hot weather :( I'm going on a picnic on Sunday and I really need good weather!!

*rain, rain go away, come again another day* :lol:

It's supposed to get up around 95°F (35°C) today. This Foxtrot comic came out just in time.

foxtrot073106.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back