Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's cloudy but the sun is shining *rolles eyes* *asks how it's possible* I don't know if it's warm or not. It will be rainy next week. But I wonna go to the pool! *cries*

Dear Lord...the weather station in my house is now reading a temperature of 40 Celsius from the gauge outside!! :eek:

But that's in the sunshine, so must be a few degrees cooler in the shade at least.

Cocoa Beach, Florida, forecast for today's scheduled shuttle liftoff: Isolated showers and thunderstorms. Partly cloudy, with a high near 87F (31C). East wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.

it was actually rather cold last night, got down to about 4c i think. but unfortunately today has been clear, blue skies. i seriously have not seen a cloud in sight all day... it's depressing.

WillowsWannaBe said:
Wibble, come to my house then! It's only 20°C, raining :)

Thank goodness, that sounds more like British weather. *packs bags and heads to WillowsWannabe's home* :p

9 a.m. here now and 16 Celsius already. More 30 Celsius heatwave weather today, and apparently, it's gonna last at least til Wednesday. Not a cloud in the sky at the moment.

It is 12 C (53 F for the Americans) and it has been raining or over cast for about a month and a half. I can literally count the number of nice days on one hand.

I wanted to get a tan before my sister-in-law's wedding in two weeks, so I finally had to break down and buy a bottle of self tanner. (It was nice yesterday for the Canada Day fireworks, but SURPRISE, it is raining again today)

I have not planted my veggie garden, my flowers are dying. I hate this. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back