Let's Talk about the Weather - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was nice out yesterday...and when I say that I mean it wasn't burning hot outside.

It's now pretty warm outside...it's going to be another hot day.

It's not really nice out, but n ot altogether gross either. Meh. Noting too noteworthy.

It's probably about 15 degrees out.

Man, it was such a hot day. About 27C, it wouldn't have been THAT hot if it wasn't for me walking a lot today... Cant wait for hotter weather! :D

clear blue skies, a little bit windy today. not too hot, not too cold. more like mild to cold weather though. i think it rained a few days ago but i cant remember.

It's 16 Celsius here - and it's only 8.10 a.m. :eek: It's going to be 30 Celsius later on *cries* I'm going to melt :eek: :lol:

wibble said:
It's 16 Celsius here - and it's only 8.10 a.m. :eek: It's going to be 30 Celsius later on *cries* I'm going to melt :eek: :lol:

:eek: ...woah. You'll be fine. :p

It'll be about 27C here for me. It'll be fucking hot in the pub while I watch the football game between England and Portugal...
:p

wibble said:
*cries with wibble* It's too hot! :eek: I woke up about 7am and had a cold shower. :lol:

:lol: kazzy, I hope you won't be drinking alcohol in the pub... ;)

Speaking of which, I'm having wine with my lunch today, then beer this afternoon when I watch the match with my Grandad. So, err...not good to do in this heat.

If no one sees me tomorrow, it's because I'm a dehydrated wreck :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back