Let Love In - A CSX RP

Tina called an ambulance for Warrick, and the fire truck was able to open his door, and she felt his pulse, weak, but he's still there, "Warrick? Hang on baby, We're getting you out now"

The ambulance driver pushed Tina away, Tina yelled towards Warrick, "I'm still here baby, their going to load you up now" and towards the driver, "Easy with his head"

Tina was scared, and felt so bad, this was all her fault, she could only hope Warrick would be fine, she'd make it all up to him, and hoped he wouldn't leave her.

Warrick could feel his heart rate slow down, but this was normal, it was slowing down to perserve engery, or at least, that is what he hoped

(And thats what this one site said, don't know if its true)

{We'll go with it..Considering I'll have to make up tons of stuff with Tina being a nurse and all lol}

They loaded Warrick in the ambulance, and Tina got in with him, and held his hand, "Its okay baby, I'm here"

( :D )

Warrick mustered up what energy he had, and mouthed the words 'I love you', he didn't have enought energy to say the words, he hoped she would understand, and then he blacked out.

Tina smiled at the words, then at shock when he blacked out, "Warrick? Don't do this to me, Please, come back" she kissed his forehead, and smiled when they got the hospital, "We're here baby"

She explained the situation to one of the doctors that came out to greet them, and they took him into the ER, not letting Tina back there with them.

The doctors were able to repair the damage (of what that was, I have no clue) and placed him in a ICU room, until he recovered.

Tina soon came into his room and sat beside the bed, and said a little prayer.

Back