Let Love In - A CSX RP

"So..."

Greg had always imagined that on a date with Sofia they'd be chatting it up. Though, at this moment, he wondered why he had ever thought that. Sofia had never quite been the chatty type, but she was closer to his personality then loads of other females that he had met. There was something about the blonde detective that he found attracting, and no matter how he tried, the man couldn't shake that feeling. "How is work going for you?" He asked, tilting his head slightly to the side. Greg was sure of it, his conversations were getting much duller...

xxx

And Sara was extreamely bored.

Tina winked at him, "Race ya home?"

:D

Sofia smiled, "Its going, I hate some cases though, so uh hows it all going for you? You like being out in the field more?"

Greg's head had been nodding as a show of understanding. There were always those cases that annoyed someone, and he was sure Sofia was the same way.

"You like being out in the field more?"

Her questione flooded his mind and Greg quickly went into contemplating mode. Truthfully, he loved working in the field, but he couldn't help missing the lab where he was horribly familiar with everything and how it worked. "It's going well." He started, at first making it sound like a simple, short answer. "I'm still waiting to go solo, but I don't think Grissom think's I'm ready yet." The man shrugged again as if to show that he didn't care much. Greg wanted people to realize how capable he was. Which they did, he was sure, but they had a hard time showing it for sure.

Tina beeped at him, She was gonna kick his butt when she got him home.

^.^

Sofia nodded, "I think your ready to go solo, plus it'll give us some time together" She smiled at him, She wanted to work with him, she knew if he was in the lab again, she wouldn't see him that much, but she didn't want him to lose touch with himself, "I know you miss being in the lab"

Tina followed, keeping right up with him, and waiting for her chance to pass, and caught one, and speed up to go around him, when a car came out of no where, and she slammed her breaks.

{What?? Wanted some angst}

(Angst, say you, I think I feel a change in the wind says I)

Warrick, who was right behind his wife, tried to stop his car in time, but failed. He ran into the back of his wife's car, causing him to hit his head on the dashboard. He mustered up the energy he could to lift his head. He didn't manage, instead he passed out.

(Angsty enough, cause taht is about as far as I can go)

{Oh, the angst! And to think, my characters are alone in a lab and sitting at a diner...Never saw that one coming.}

Another one of those smiles that couldn't seem to keep away from him today, turned his lips up in a wide 'U' shape. "That's true," He agreed, his head continuing to nod slightly. "I like working with you, Sofia." Greg admitted, keeping those brown eyes on her. It was like they were trained to search for her features. He could find her in a crowd with ease if he ever needed to, it was...nice.

"I know you miss being in the lab."

Greg's shoulders shrugged again as he tried to make it look as though he didn't care. But the lab, at one point, had meant more to him then anything else. It wasn't just a place. It was something that he had wanted to do since he was a child. "It was nice knowing how everything worked, and to be that guy that people could come to for answers." The brown haired man admitted, his eyes, once again, finding hers. "They can't really do that anymore."

Tina got herself out of her car, and ran to Warrick's, she hit on the window, "Warrick?? Baby are you ok? Warrick, Can you hear me?!"

^.^

Sofia ran her hand over his, and held it, "Greg, We still need the answers that only you can give" She cared about him, she didn't want to see him hurting.

Back