Let Love In - A CSX RP

Tina heard the announcer say visiting hours were over, and she pouted at him, "I'll be back here first thing in the morning" and kissed him.

Tina shook her head, "Baby, Its up to you, cause their going to ask you, and you can't say its up to me, cause you know I'm going to be here"

Warrick looked at her "Of course I want you to stay, but don't you have to work tomorrow...crap work!" Warrick had forgotten all about work.

Tina put a hand on his chest, "Calm down, I'll call Grissom now" and went outside to the nurses station and called Grissom's number.

Tina sighed, andthen raised up when she heard him pick up, "Mr Grissom, this is Tina, Warrick's wife, Warrick's been in a accident"

"A car accident, but don't worry he's fine, he just can't leave the hospital for a couple of days" She said, with a hint of worry in her voice.

"Send him my well wishes." Grissom said. With Warrick out for a while, they would need a temp replacement, especially with the pile-up they already had. That would mean having to ask Ecklie, that would be fun.

iheartnickcath said:
{Everyone loves Johnny Depp}

Sofia smiled at him, and ordered pancakes with syrup, and a coke, and smiled back at Greg, and laced her fingers through his, She wanted to mark her "turf" so to speak. Wait? Was he even her turf, she wondered.

{Isn't that the truth?}

That breath caught in his throat again for a moment, giving away that he was slightly nervous. He did his best to smile up at the waitress, Haylee, as he ordered. "I'll have the same, please." Haylee nodded and walked away with a cute grin forming on her face. Greg's trained eyes quickly moved back to Sofia, smile braking his face. He didn't make much of the fact that their fingers were threaded together now, if only because he believed it would ruin the moment.

xxx

And Sara was on the verge of killing herself as she waited for something to happen...

Tina smiled, "I will" and hung up with Grissom, and walked back into Warrick's room, "He sends his wishes"
====
Sofia felt herself blush at his smile, His smiles have always made her weak in the knees, "You're cute when you do that"

Back