Let Love In - A CSX RP

(I dunno...Lets go to Ryan's, I doubt Vegas has it, but go to it anyways lol)

Tina laughed, "No, I'll be waiting on you"
Catherine turned back to face Nick, "Nope, she's staying with mom" and smirked at him, "We have the house to ourselves"

Catherine put a hand on his chest and smiled, "Oh you know you like the idea of being alone with me" and then gave him a light pout, "Don't you?"

Tina laughed, "That'll be you baby"
====
Catherine smiled into the kiss, and turned around to unlock the door, and opened it, and stepped inside, then stepped aside waiting on him to enter.

Nick stepped into the familiar surroundings, taking a look around before looking back to Catherine with a smile. "I hope I'm not imposing.."

Catherine looked at him, and playfully hit his arm, "Shut up, Nicky" and closed the door behind him, and put her hands on each of his shoulders.

Nick gently wrapped Catherine up in his arms and pulled her close to him, smirking a bit. "As I recall.. Bedroom is.. this way?" he asked, walking backwards down a hall, grinning.

Nick smirked, letting out a soft moan when she did that. He easily found his way to her bedroom like he'd done it a thousand times, gently falling back onto the bed and pulling her with him.

"Catherine, how do you know all my weak spots?" Nick asked, his voice laced with another moan. "An' my lips are up 'ere.." he soon said, bringing her up to kiss her on the lips.

Back