Let Love In - A CSX RP

Nick softly returned the kiss before smiling lightly. "You're highly pursuasive," he replied, gathering up the evidence and storing it away again, jotting down a couple notes before turning to her. "Okay, let's clock out before I pass out."

Nick grinned, handing her the keys. "Don't want me falling asleep at the wheel," he said, following her out after they clocked out.

Catherine gave Nick a chuckle, and unlocked the car when they got closer to it, and got into the drivers side, and waited till Nick got in, before starting it.

Nick climbed into the passengers side and buckled up. When he leaned back it was only a couple seconds till his mind was lost in a half-asleep state.

Nick mumbled an almost incoherent thank you as he slipped off into a light sleep, his head resting lightly against the window. As soon as his eyes were closed his whole body seemed to relax.

(Dangit I done posted so ner!}

Catherine smiled, and drove until she reached her house, and looked at him.

{Oh, so you have...huh...}

Greg hopped into his seat. You know, the driver's one? Yeah. He quickly shoved the keys into the proper place, and turned the engine over. He was eager to go somewhere with the blonde detective.

Warrick was still worried about Sara, he figured that he should inform Grissom that whatever he had done was bothering her.

"Hey Griss?" Warrick said, walking into Griss's office, where he was sitting.

"Yeah?" Griss asked.

"Sara was beating herself up over what ever secret you two have, and I just figured I'd warn ya in case you want to do somthing." Warrick said, then left the room, Griss could do whatever he wanted, but he was still worried about Sara, but he couldn't stay around any longer, Tina would kill him.

(Does anyone want to play a Tina, I don't like having converstions with myself)

Nick was in a fairly deep sleep when they reached Catherine's, his brow crinkled slightly like what was happening in his dream was stressful or interesting.

Back