Let Love In - A CSX RP

Catherine smiled into the kiss, and returned it with fire in her eyes, and licked his lips lightly, before smirking at him, "You love it, Nicky" and started kissing his neck.
======
Tina gave yet another laugh at Warrick. She really did love him. And put her car in gear leaving to get on the highway to meet her husband, and she had a bet to win, "I love you"

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't," Nick smirked, tilting his head back to allow her more access to his neck. "You certainly know how to get to me.."

Nick arched his back a bit, groaning deeply when she did that, kissing her back. His hand wandered to the back of her neck, pulling her deeper into the kiss.

Catherine grabbed his hands, and pinned them above his head, and lightly kissed him, and held his hands tight with hers, as she kissed down his neck and over his jaw.

Nick smirked a little, looking at her a little curiously. "Don't you think handcuffs would be more effective?" he asked, starting to pry his hands from her grip.

Catherine sent him a seductive grin, "Are you sure you want me to do that, Nicky? I might not let you out"

Nick tensed up a little bit under her. "You don't.. have to, I was just sayin'.." Good going Stokes.. You and your big mouth. Now you're giving her ideas, he thought.

Catherine laughed, and leaned down to whisper in his ear, "Don't worry cowboy, I'm not gonna handcuff ya, not tonight anyways" and nipped at his ear, before kissing him.

Nick looked to her and growled to her playfully before gently kissing her back. The thought of being handcuffed sent shivers up his spine because God knows what Catherine would be capable of then.

Catherine licked her lips after the kiss, and ran her hands over his chest, and leaned down and started kissing on his chest.

Nick groaned low in his throat. "Evil.. Evil, evil, evil.." he said in a his before gently pulling her up and kissing her. He rolled them both over so he was on top, smirking.

Tina smiled as she got closer to Ryan's and smirked, "I got that bet in the bag, Brown"
======
Catherine looked up at him, "You tricked me"

As Warrick pulled up to the restuarant, he saw Tina's car pulling in too. He stopped the car as quickly as he could and started running.

Back