Let Love In - A CSX RP

Tina ran after him, "No way Warrick, this one is mine!" and got into the door before him and turned around laughing. "I won!"

Warrick returned the kiss. They were intrupted by the waitress, who "cleared her thoart". "Smoking or Non?" she asked.

(hehe, you get to answer this one)

Catherine laughed, "I kinda like you on top, but then I like it too, get to tease you more" she winked at him.
=====
(Oh sure, let me do it. :lol: , it'd be different if I knew if she did or not..eh, I'll mock the character of Abby on ER and let her smoke, I don't think Warrick does though, so she'll respect him)

"Non" Tina smiled. Even though she wanted to smoke, she respected Warrick.

(I did not want to make that choice, hehehe, smoker)

Warrick looked at her questionally, he was glad, the fumes bugged him, but he was getting use to them, and he wanted his wife to be happy tonight.

"Thanks hon," He said, placing a kiss on her cheek, before following the waiteress.

"What would you guys like to drink?" She asked.

"Rum and coke." Warrick answer.

(What, me guessed)

(Congrats you guessed)

Tina smiled, "You remembered"
=====
Catherine moaned, and moved her head towards the side, to give him more access, and wrapped her leg around his.

Nick gently nipped Catherine's neck, over her pulse before working his way down slowly, his hands having slipped under her shirt and rubbing her sides.

Catherine moaned, and moved her body under his touches and brought his head up for a kiss, running her nails over his chest and back.

Nick gently kissed Catherine back, his hands soon removing her shirt, pulling back from the kiss long enough to do so before diving back in.

Back