Let Love In - A CSX RP

The feel of her flesh against his, caused the man's cheeks to burn slightly. But, he quickly willed the feeling away, and lead her to his car.

"Look, what ever it is, it has to be bad, people don't go hurting themselves for no reason. Just spill it." Warrick said, he was getting annoyed with her.

"I didn't hurt myself, Warrick." She said in her own defence, not wanting to give off the idea that a simple banging of the head would hurt her. The truth was, Sara didn't have a big secert...Well, she did, but that was between she and her boss, nobody else had to know.

Warrick gave her a look in disbelief, something that loud was bound to hurt even the strongest person. "Sara" He said, in a strict way, he cared about his friend.

"Okay," Warrick said, he would question he again at another time, "I just thought that you would trust me." Warrick decided to try playing the guilt card.

Though she knew what he was doing, Sara couldn't help but be effected by it. Warrick always had a knack for stuff like that, like it or not. "Look, I told you Grissom would get mad, right?"

"Alright." Warrick said with disbelief, frankly he didn't give a shit if Griss would be mad, he was more worried about what his friend would. If she did this at work, he wasn't sure he wanted to know what she would do out of work.

Nick noticed the lab come into view a few minutes later. He glanced at Catherine before he pulled into the parking lot and parked the truck. Turning off the ignition again, Nick leaned back against his seat, letting out a somewhat tired sigh.

Back