Let Love In - A CSX RP

Nick blinked, his mind coming back down to earth. "Huh? Oh.. No, I was just looking," he smiled to her before going through the rest of the kitchen, to see if there was anything he missed.

Catherine watched him, and licked her lips and mentally kicked herself, Stop it, Catherine and looked around the kitchen, and caught herself several times to keep from looking at him.

It was about fifteen minutes later when Nick stood up, stretching and groaning. He had been kneeling down, examining a curious spot on the carpet but determined it was nothing. "Ugh.. I'm getting too old for this.." he said with a laugh before turning to Catherine. "Ready to go?"

When they got back into the vehicle, Nick waited a moment before turning the ignition again and pulling the truck back out onto the streets.

Catherine smiled at Nick, and got settled into her seat a bit more, and glanced out the window, and glanced back at him several times.

"I'd tell you Warrick..." She began, taking a step back to look up at him. "But Grissom would kill me."

xxx

Greg felt as though his heart was trying to jump out of his chest, via the throat. Sofia really was a pretty girl, and he wasn't only talking about the outside of her. Though, he'd definitly give her a ten on looks.

"Girl if any thing is bad enough that you'd do that" Warrick said in reference to her banging her head on her locker where a slight dis-coloration was already appearing "Well then..." He was about to say something about his boss, but stopped, seeing as he was his boss.

By the look on his face, Sara was fairly sure that her point had gotten through to him. Therefore, the brunette folded her arms over one another, and waited for him to continue.

Back