"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no you don't! Leggo my Greggo!!

OK seriously, I'm willing to share him if the rest of you are.

Aww fighting over Greggo! How sweet, but he is mine! :lol: You know he might just like all of us. ;)

He really does not have acne, he just has small moles on his face. I have a couple on my face and a lot on my body. They are very common.

Wojo Great idea we greggo girls have to share and stick together *gives him back* I'll stop being selfish now :lol:

And Dizzney sorry yeah that what I meant (I got confued with the word) In like the 1st series he had a really cute one on his face but then poof it went, i love them (my mate calles them sun kisses aint that sweet :))

You're sharing our sexy Greg?

Don't forget that I'm also there to share with. :D

I also want a piece of my Greg. :devil:

*is in the process of moving rooms* I only hope I can get home in time to watch it. If things go as planned, I will. I don't want to miss a second of the Greg love.

I love having a DVR, I never have to worry about missing the show now.

I am so excited to see this episode.

Okay okay okay you win you have the eyes and we share... grrr.... :D
I've been gone for two days and look how much has been posted!!!! We are big fans of Greggo. I used to have this icon before my bro deleted it and he was showing his muscles and it said ' Grrrr I is da Greggo. Here me *Rawr* ' and I was so in love with it!!

hey guys..
im new in this thread..

greg has always been my favorite character on the show. :D
i really like him..
he's such a funny/cute/adorable guy.. ;) :)
but i dont see the crazy hilarious greg from the last seasons anymore.. sometimes i miss that side of him!
and too bad he got beaten up in fannysmackin' :(

i have a question..
what do you guys think is the most adorable/cutest/funniest/wackiest thing greg has ever done??

for me, there are a lot but i cant remember them all..
but i do like t when catherine and grissom caught him dancing wth a headdress on.. and when he was caught playing rock and roll in the lab.. :lol:

i also like in Viva Las Vegas when he showed Chandra Moore (new Dna girl) the lab and sara and grissom were talking then they heard a crashing sound and they looked at greg he was kind of pointing something.. i like how he looked kind of embarassed or something.. :p
i always smile when i watch those moments..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back