"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the ep again and Greg really was amazing with his whole explanation of the alcohol... Nice try judge, but nothin' gets past this genius! :p I'm wondering how long they're gonna continue this storyline... Do you think Greg will be looking over his shoulder for the evil brother for the next few episodes? I feel so bad for him! It's bad enough he has to deal with killing someone, but now the guy's family is out to get him! :( Stay strong GSBC!! :)

Change of subject briefly, but I wanted to let you guys know that i updated my fanfic "Tiger, Tiger" over on the Fan Fiction forum. It's under "Greg Related fanfic Tiger, Tiger updated" if you wanna check it out. It covers the period between Fannysmackin' and Post Mordem, so there's some slight spoilerage if you haven't seen Post Mordem yet, but nothing major.

I loved the bathromm scene, I thought Eric was great, he conveyed so much emotion without having to say a word. Now that's talent.

That part after the brother left, when he kind of stood down, that look on his face, that really was just done perfectly, yes, total range of emotion there. Greg has shown emotions in the past, remember when they found the boy in "No Humans Involved" but this storyline in particular is really giving us so much more of Greg and it's also just letting Eric shine.

Okay, I know I'm slow, but I just saw Post Mortem today. And it was sucha good episode! I hated that guy on the jury! He was sucha a huge jerk to Greg. And I was continuously flipping off my computer screen. Teeheehee.

He looked sooo hott in that episode! I love Greg in a suit. <3 :D

Post Mortem was a good episode! Eric did an outstanding job in this one, just like he does in other episodes. I can't stand DJ's mom, I wanted someone to shut her up. Her line of DJ was trying to stop the killing was stupid. She knew her son was guilty and she still gave Greg a civil suit at the end! Like she's getting anything for that hoodlum child of hers!

So yeah he was awesome in Post Mortem Eric really made me feel for Greg. It was so well done. But I hope this situation ends soon, I want Greg to be happy again.

BTW- CSI was nominted for a People's Choice award so go vote and do so every day (We got to beat Greys!)
http://www.pcavote.com/

Okay, so I'm a bit slow on the updates. Big deal. lol.
In reply to whomever posted the bio of Greg from the CSI: Companion, I have this from Wikipedia: Ta-da!

And it says that Greg was born on May 5, 1975. And before they fixed the new official CSI site on CBS.com, it actually had all of their birthdates.

And a present from CSI's official site- Greg's bio! If you read it closely, it says that "He has always blanced lab work with athletics..." and it goes on to more things. I thought he couldn't play sports?

Well, we know that he likes surfing and scuba diving.. so I guess once he broke away from his parents, he started diong what he wanted, but balanced it with lab work..

Thanks for the articles! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back