"Leggo our Greggo!" - Greg/Eric discussion thread # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry sandersidle, I should not have said anything. It's nice of you to do that...In fact I removed that part of my previous post. Again sorry, you did nothing wrong.

And szmandatogoholic thanks for the bio info and I believe eszmanda_luver is correct and Greg has become involved in sports after he left home. He is away from his overprotective mom and doing what he wants. He does kick boxing too.

Oh, they changed the Wikipedia one, and thank you for that link!

I've always thought that he really didn't surf or scuba dive, he just read about the surfing and the scuba diving, that scene with Nick, when he says "I took that one a little too far", that he had been caught in a lie. But he did know his stuff about putting on the wet suit and the tank and such, so maybe he has, or he could have read about that too, either way, he's adorable, athletic or not. :) I bet once he broke away he did a lot of things his parents wouldn't allow, but at the same time, old habits die hard, and yet again, either way, Greg rocks, but most importantly, he uses that brain power of his to the max!

Well evidently Greg and water do mix because he said in one episode that there was a little area on Lake Mead that was a good make-out place. He told Nick and Sara where to locate it. He has obviously been there or he wouldn't have known where to send them.

I believed him when he told Nick that he could scuba dive. I just think he was kidding about all of the exotic places that he had gone to scuba. Also, in the episode "Gumdrops" he told Sara that his dad used to take him sailing.

So I definitely think that Greggo loves to spend time by, in and on the water.

Yes, he definitely has been on the water, like you said, he did say his father took him sailing..the "bitter end" speech, and then the two make out places, with the "call me" sign after, and of course the "a gentlemen never tells" line--he could have just heard about that though from others, but I would give you that he could have been there himself, I think he probably has gone scuba diving, but I'm still not too sure he's all that athletic (but he is balancing the weights with the cardio-Muay Thai :)), but that's just me thinking that. I can see it if he did love the water, I love it myself, being on a boat is so freeing, just being at the beach is like a little escape.

My obsession with Eric/Greg got the best of me today:
A few days ago I went to my bank to take care of a problem I was having, the guy who helped me was named Greg. He said to come back in a few days and the problem will be fixed. So today I went back (my husband went with me this time) and when the receptionist asked me how she could help me I said. "I'm here to see Eric." She repeated the name in a question. "Eric?" (guess there is no one there by that name)when I realised what I said, I actully laughed out loud and said ; "Sorry, I mean Greg." She instructed me to sit and wait for him. MY husband laughed at me as I put my hands over my face and said "I can't believe I just did that!" It was too funny.

LOL Wojo!! :lol: Whenever I hear someone's name is Greg or Eric I can't help but smile inside... :D

Nice pics disprncss358! The last one doesn't show up for me though. :(

Last night Spike re-ran some classic episodes! "I think I smell something burning in the lab" "You know, a real man wouldn't mind..." Sometimes I miss the old Greg... :D

Btw I saw season 6 on DVD in Target the other day and I'm all excited it's finally out!! I was really hoping KKBB and Rashomama would have commentary on it with Eric though... :( Oh and way to kick Greg off the cover!!! He's part of the team now, shouldn't he at least be on the DVD case cover?? :mad:

I have the DVD's, I got them the day they came out, there is a few differences..the music playing on the menu section is much more mellow.

And the way they are cased is a little different, there was a different holder for each DVD, this time each holder has two, one on the front and one on the back, for example, Greg's one is on the other side of Nick's.

I think Spike is going in order now, the entire first season has run, now it's on the second season..and you know, sometimes I miss the old Greg too. :) Especially in that scene you mentioned with the "I think I smell.." when he had his shirt buttoned all the way up including the collar, he looked totally adorable there.

I don't know why they did that, the only explination is the new format maybe..but there is this--on the extras, there is a part where they interview the cast and the producers about Season 6..and Eric is on there, for about 3 seconds though, but he's there talking about starting the season as a full CSI.

speakerset said:
I think Spike is going in order now, the entire first season has run, now it's on the second season..and you know, sometimes I miss the old Greg too. :) Especially in that scene you mentioned with the "I think I smell.." when he had his shirt buttoned all the way up including the collar, he looked totally adorable there.

Yeah I noticed Spike is rerunning the episodes in succession, and I actually haven't watched all the episodes in the right order... I first started watching episodes when they reran on Spike and they showed the season out of order so I think I saw season 5 first, then 2 and 4, then 3 and 1 with 6 mixed in lol... :confused: :p Haha so now I can REALLY see how Greg has evolved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back