"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it funny how Hodges was iin it more than Greg...

ugh.. his hair though... *falls over and dies* SOOOO HOT

I noticed that as well..more Hodges and Less Greg..what's up with that?

But his scene was quality, so it's okay, plus I'm thinking he will be featured more in the second part, to balance it out.

At least that is what I'm hoping.

Was it just me or was there a lack of our lovable Greg on the show last night??? I really wanted to see him and then didn't. Made me very sad. :(

*Sniff* I know, there was barely any Greg!!! But I almost DIED from his new cap in the credits... SO hot... :devil: Hopefully since he wasn't really in this ep, he'll be featured more in the future... Cause he is supposedly gonna be the focus of Fannysmackin' so perhaps TPTB is trying to make it fair...? :confused:

P.S. I wish Greg coulda been the one dancing with Catherine!! He's so cute when he dances, like in that one trailer for Grave Danger when they're all dancing to the music!! :lol:

New opening credits: Hot Greg.

Small scene this show: Booooooooo. Needs more.

I think the other characters were balanced pretty well, just need to get Greg in on the balancing act.

Greg in a suit in the opening credits, loved that!

And I do think he'll be in more next week, that promo pic is from next week's episode.

I'm not complainin' I would have been happy with the new credits..(okay, maybe just a little more, so that scene was perfect :) )because I know that Greg run starting with Fannysmackin' is going to be incredible.

I absolutely loved his new cap in the credits. As soon as I saw it, I fell down with excitement. Greg in a suit!

But even though Hodges was there more than Greg, his hair looked so hot. Greg never really fails to impress, like I said. He is just so charming and charismatic, so even a 30 second bit with him is fine by me.

I just posted about the opening credits in the picture thread... ahhhh. I nearly cried! I loved their new opening creds, especially how they were finally able to synchronize(sp?) it... (actually, that happened last season)... and I turned to look at the TV JUST AS they brought on Greg. I yelled, "Prefect timing!!" and watched his whole little scene. Also the first one he had... *goes and makes sure she's right*

It's not the quantity, it really is the quality and Greg's short scene and the opening made up for the lack of time on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back