"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wojo said:
OKay I want to stop this before it starts. IMBD has once again put FALSE INFORMATION concerning Eric. Saying he is married. Now before you freak. It's a false rumor/lie that someone keeps submitting and IMDB is too stupid to know its not true.

No comments nessessary. This should go no further. thank you.

I only posted this because as soon as people find out they start freaking out and running to the boards to cry. I am saving you the trouble.

I know this is fake because just a few weeks ago I checked his name under IMDb and there was no spouse listed.

Quick question: Are there any sites around for Season 7 Greg? I need to see photos!

Mike, if there is they would probably be future eps try the Season 7 picture thread for future eps. picture are sometimes fast and sometimes slow coming in.

I have to say that Im not massively keen on greg's hair in Season 6 & 7- can we see the return of the spikey at the back, flat at the front thang from the earlier series?

MikeW said:
I have to say that Im not massively keen on greg's hair in Season 6 & 7- can we see the return of the spikey at the back, flat at the front thang from the earlier series?

yeah I hope we see that :D he looks better that way ;)

I like the shorter hair too, but I do like Season 7 hair that natural wave thing is adorable, I liked the spikes and miss them, but they did get a little long.

But then again, I loved that little mohawk he had in Season 2.

speakerset said:
I like the shorter hair too, but I do like Season 7 hair that natural wave thing is adorable, I liked the spikes and miss them, but they did get a little long.

But then again, I loved that little mohawk he had in Season 2.

Gary Dourdan. He did it for Eric. I listened to the commentary on the episode 'Ellie', when the mowhawk first appeared, and he said so himself. I, myself, liked the two lines from S2.

disprncss358 said:
horatio_love I love your siggy. Does anyone have a link to see the music video Eric was in??? I would love to see it.

the video is RATED 18A, it's NOT appropriate for young 'uns. otherwise i would link it- but it's on youtube, just search for "Szmanda" and the video will be listed there. He's in around the middle-ish.

I liked the lines too, I think that was for that movie though. But the mohawk, that really looked just so good, especially when it grew in a little, even though it wasn't that short to begin with.

I usually don't listen to the commentaries, so now I'll have to listen to that one, thanks for that info.

Quote:
disprncss358 said:
horatio_love I love your siggy. Does anyone have a link to see the music video Eric was in??? I would love to see it.

the video is RATED 18A, it's NOT appropriate for young 'uns. otherwise i would link it- but it's on youtube, just search for "Szmanda" and the video will be listed there. He's in around the middle-ish.

Hmm...
That made me completely speechless. :lol:

Attention Greg's-Hair lovers:

Yesterday I was persuing the internet for photos of my favourite hot-lab boy-turned-sex on legs-csi and I discovered a website dedicated solely to Greg's hair! Someone has probably pointed this out already but here's the link anyway...

GREG'S HAIR SITE!!

Have to say I'm not so keen on the first picture when the page loads as he looks slightly like my ex-boyfriend :mad: (not that i'm bitter in any way lol). I love "The Flock of Seagulls" Look. So TOTALLY HOT!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back