"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are two of my fave episodes, I also loved Kiss,kiss,bye bye and Gum Drops. Both very good Greg screen time.

But from what I've read about S7 so far (in the spolier thread) this is looking good so far for Greg time. (But let's not discuss spoliers here) I just mentioned it.

Greg was adorable in KKBB, the way he kept referring to the book she gave him. The interaction between he and Grissom was fun to watch. :)

Season 6 had a lot of great Greg screen time, one fun scene, in Room Service when he said he was doing Ecklie a favor, no overtime, just "taking one for the team."

Greg is fine no matter what he does, but that hat flip that was just way cool. :cool:

4 more days till S7!! So excited... :) :)

I know! It's so silly to be anxious for a television show when there is so much going on in the world, but I can't help it. It's going to be hard to concentrate at work when all I think about is CSI - especially our Greggo. I just love the little guy! :D

I think it's because of all that is going on in the world, we need a distraction sometimes, something to get our minds off of things and CSI and Greg is one hell of a great distraction.

lmao my friend and i were having a serious conversation, and the word "CSI" came up (i have NO idea how it did, but it did) and I screamed "THURSDAY!!!!!" and my friend just stared at me lol

:D :D

Hey, can some one PM me what greg was gonna say in the eppie
'fur and lothig'
please, thankyou xXx

Wojo said:
CSIangel17 said:
Ooh Eric did a movie? Does anyone know what its about? :)
Here is the link to the official Little Athens website. Hope this helps.

it looks like it'll be a small part though :/ i'd much rather watch True Vinyl [again] lol, just cause there's more Eric. :D

Toots said:
I know! It's so silly to be anxious for a television show when there is so much going on in the world, but I can't help it. It's going to be hard to concentrate at work when all I think about is CSI - especially our Greggo. I just love the little guy! :D

You mean there is more going on in the world besides CSI? Who knew! :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back