"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though Greg was barely in the first eppy, he looked SOOOOOO AMAZINGLY HOTT in the new opening credits. :D

i recorded it, so i was having fun pausing it when Greg was rarely on the screen. and so he was there on my nice flat screen tv. and i was just staring at him for hoursssss. :D :D

I am going to watch it tonight on my computer on the innertube thingy on CBS.com... it's totally awesome and it works. But I also have to drill holes in my gold dollars... I am going to die seeing him on my computer! I always go *SQUEEEE* at the meer sight of him.

Yes, I already posted a few on the Greg picture thread. One other person posted some too. go look!

On the gorgeous Greggo front, I listened to a song today that someone HAS to turn into a Greg music video.

"Holding Out For A Hero" - Jennifer Saunders.

It's so Greg!

I was disappointed that he was only in one scene, does anyone know where I can find the one clip of Greg from that episode?

Drumchik said:
On the gorgeous Greggo front, I listened to a song today that someone HAS to turn into a Greg music video.

"Holding Out For A Hero" - Jennifer Saunders.

It's so Greg!

ooh where?

I cannot wait to see Fannysmackin'- finally some Greg, though it's going to be very emotional and angsty.Plus, the follow-up,I'm so glad Nick and sophia are going to be there to back him up. They really should keep exploring the Nick/Greg friendship because I love that friendship. I also really want Greg to find out about Sara an Grissom so he can move on an find someone better then Sara. Greg deserves to find someone that's not obessed with their supervisor. Maybe sophia or wendy

Wojo said:
He was in Marilyn Manson's (S)aint video.

I didn't notice him in the video at first. :p my friend sent it to me cause it was banned and stuff, and I watched it, didn't think much of it.

then i heard Eric was innit in a skirt and necking Marilyn Manson and I went a bit crazy with my squeeing. lol. :D :D

OKay I want to stop this before it starts. IMBD has once again put FALSE INFORMATION concerning Eric. Saying he is married. Now before you freak. It's a false rumor/lie that someone keeps submitting and IMDB is too stupid to know its not true.

No comments nessessary. This should go no further. thank you.

I only posted this because as soon as people find out they start freaking out and running to the boards to cry. I am saving you the trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back