"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking to a friend of mine (who is also CSI-obsessed) and I told her that the new season started, and she told me that she didn't care. :rolleyes: But when I told another friend who isn't slightly as obsessed but loves it still, she got excited because all we talked about was Greg. (Actually, that's all I talked about. She barely got a word in. :lol:) She only calls him Greg because she doesn't know Eric Szmanda plays him.

Greg was adorable in KKBB, the way he kept referring to the book she gave him. The interaction between he and Grissom was fun to watch.

A ring-a-ding ding!

The best episodes of Season 6 were full of Greg's witty remarks. I loved how he coughed out "Yoko Ono" when Warrick was talking about his wife in "Gumdrops". Too cute! :cool:

I loved the "*cough*Yoko Ono*cough*" too!! I also loved the "Sweet... Mary... Jane," from 'Gum Drops' when they found the pot garden. Also the "It's a ganju graveyard," exchange with Sara. :D

Haha oh yeah and remember when he said "Right-O Daddy-O!" to Grissom in KKBB? :lol:

Ahhhhhhhh only two more days until new Greggooo!!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down* :D :D :D

I loved how he acted in Spellbound too. He was so increbily sexy in that one. My fave lines were:

Grissom: "Do you know what I'm thinking now?"
Greg: "That I'm due for a promotion?"

Too funny, the man cracks me up! Thursday can't get here soon enough. :cool:

I didn't exactly watch 'Spellbound' and 'KKBB'. I haven't watched all of S6... 8th grade kept me so freaking busy!! I had to stay after school every Tuesday and Thursday and I was on the computer almost every day. So I have to wait on the DVDs to come out before I can watch it. (Or wait on Spike TV to show it; I've already seen 'Gum Drops' about 4 times.)

Ahhhh I had a dream last night that our family was in this parking garage and all of a sudden I saw George Eads, and then Eric Szmanda just sitting in his car talking to some people!!! I waved at Eric and he waved back!! Ahh it was the best moment of my life!! And then I realized it was just a dream... :( :( :(

er.......girls, i think i lost myself a little bit in the threads :confused: i think i post it in the Picture Thread so as i don't find it back !!! God, i really need sleep, sorry :D

sorry sorry... so i correct this mistake

Here is the link to listen to the LOVELY VOICE of Eric choosing songs for the CBS playlist. it's just under the choice of GE in fact.

cbs playlist

Thank you so much for the link, I didn't even know about that site.

He picked great songs..not only because I have all the cd's that those songs are off of, but because they are some of my favorites of the cd's, especially The Cure, Arcade Fire, Daft Punk..okay..all of them. : )

Guys, tonight's the season premiere!

But the one thing I have realized is the fact that as much as Greg doesn't get the amount of screentime we want, the episodes he does take part in never fail to impress. On his part at least. :)

Me too, I was disapointed. I think the longer the episode, the less time we see Greg....how sad is that? :( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back