"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having writer's block myself, I should take a gander. And I agree, I think it was more background music, not music in the jeep, and I totally agree, I think he takes his job very seriously, so maybe listening to music when he could miss a radio call wouldn't be something he would do.

He's just so serious about being a CSI, proving that he can do it, he wouldn't jeopardize it..it's like he's starting from point one again, he rocked in the lab and is showing he's a damn fine CSI now too.

After watching the episode for the um-teenth time I think you guys are right. It was background music. And yeah he reached down for the radio to call for help.

Don't think listening to music while driving would jeopardize anything, Nick did it in GD, plus he sang along to it.

You could kind of tell it was background music because it sort of fades away..still, I'm trying to find out what that song was.

Yeah I also noticed the music and I thought it was his radio... I was kinda wondering why he'd listen to that music but if you guys are right, never mind! I'm thinking maybe they put that in there to kinda mimic Grave Danger...?

Haha, everyone is so stuck up on the music.

It was for dramatic effect; set up the mood.

And, its not really out of character in my opinion. And I actually kind of liked it so.. yeah.

Don't think it was out of character at all, it was background music, sort of a little dark or down--it was night so I can totally see that choice, I'm just wondering what song it was, it was all about the mood of the moment, nothing major, for me, it's not that it was playing, it's the song that was, I really just want to know what it was, and I've already checked out the music thread and no luck there.

And yes, absolutely, it would be natural for Greg to be on edge, after what happened to him, first case in the field or not..I mean, people get headaches and get on edge, so it's totally understandable.

GunsNRoses259 said:
Greg is sooooooooooooo cute with bruises. Greg is the greatest

Greg is sooooo cute, I'll agree with you there. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with the bruises adding to his cuteness though. I can understand the appeal of Greg's vulnerable side coming out, but I think we need to think about what we're saying about our favorite character here--it's almost bordering on "we like you better when you're injured". At least that's how I see it, feel free to disagree.

Oh, it's not that I like him better injured, actually there was a discussion before the epi where I think people were getting so hung up on one thing that they forgot that Greg was getting beaten and that was the focus..anyway, no I don't think that is what is meant, at least not by me, I just think they did a good job with the continuity of it, meaning, he wasn't healed over night.

And the fact that there was more emotion shown and even more backstory, it's a shame that something like that had to happen to see that, but as far as liking him better injured, no, I can categorically say NO, I don't prefer him injured.

But that's just me.

speakerset said:
no I don't think that is what is meant, at least not by me, I just think they did a good job with the continuity of it, meaning, he wasn't healed over night.

No, I totally understand the continuity thing--it's the "looking cute with bruises" part that some posters have actually said that bothers me.

They did a great job with last Thursday's episode. The continuity was done right. That's what make CSI a great show. I wonder if he'll still have bruises on "Post Mortem"?

I was thinking the same thing too, if he'll still have them. I wonder how long it would be, I figured it was at least 2 to 3 weeks between Fannysmackin' and Double Cross, I wonder how long it is between then and Post Mortem. If Greg does have them they alone can show just what he went through that night and also why he defended himself the way the did.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, but one of the other CSI's may have taken pictures of his injuries like Sara did with that other girl. Not to mention other things, like his clothes and the skin fragments under his nails and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back