"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it was darker :) even with those streaks or patches he would put in, when it was short you could see it was a lot darker, and that is his real hair color. Plus, you can kind of go by the color of the eyebrows, they are usually the same shade or maybe a shade darker than the hair color.

His hair is naturally dark brown. (And if there are any typos, please excuse me, I've been typing my Spanish II Culture work on another site.) I've known that for quite awhile, though I'm not sure where I heard it. I think I just had this weird feeling because I saw him in a CSI episode with dark brown hair, no streaks, no color, no nothin', and he had on a dark blue jaket and jeans and his hands were in the pockets of the coat. I had my hair dyed a few months ago to my root color and it was exactly the same color as his natural color. (Now it's half and half, lol.)

See? Here's his natural color... dark brown. (Pic taken from ESO's gallery, 'CSI' section)

Okay, I'll still take him with dark brown hair, but I must say that I really disliked the episode "Snakes" and didn't care at all for his hairstyle in it.

I loved the episode "Snakes". I was able to test my Spanish knowledge because when it reaired, I was able to basically listen to all of the Spanish things they were saying. (I'm in Spanish II.) I also loved his hairdo. Although it wasn't as perky as it usually was before "Snakes" aired, it seemed like he wanted to go back to the basics and do natural color and his regular hairstyle. (Which was... spiky. Like it always is.)

Now, I think his hair is a caramel-looking color. It is natural for hair color to change as you get older. (Believe me, I know. I went from a beach blonde as a baby to dark brown at 10. Now I just dye it to get my hair color different.) But I've heard Eric say that he and Marg Helgenberger have a competition going on to see who will have the most hairstyles before the show ends. (So far, I think Eric is ahead.)

When Regis went behind the scenes, he asked about the hair and he said that about Marg and him as well, and on the commentaries they talk about Marg and him having the most changing hairstyles.

i really love this kind of competition between marg and Eric i think it's so funny and it really show the good relationships there is between all the actors and actresses of the show

another thing i would like to say is that we love greg because of an all. if we was only cute...i don't think we will all be like we are now. it's because he's charming too, smart, curious, origninal and got a great sensibility. in fact i love this character because of all those things and there is so many things to add!!!!

and what i like about eric is that he had add so many things to the character of greg...he had created almost all of his character. he's a great actor who i think doesn't have enough recognition (actually in france people don't really know him...or the people i know don't know him...i'm always like you know greg in CSI and they say "who?" and i'm like "ok the labrat at the beginning with original hairstyles and they say "oh him! yes ok so...

so all this to say that i love CSI and greg/eric :D

Yes Eric is amazing!!! Oh and yeah I'm pretty sure I heard in an interview that his hair in 'Snakes' is his real hair color... Kinda darkish brown... But he does blond just as well!! He's just an ever changing chameleon... :D

Oh btw, I'm sending my letter to Eric today!!! I finally wrote it last night, and actually I mentioned this forum and the "Leggo Our Greggo" thread! :D *Sigh* It'll probably like months before I get anything back, but still!! *Bounces*

See, I was right, the natural color is darker..but either way, light-dark-he's just such a great actor and it's his abilities and talent that make Greg the character it is. There are these subtle little things, this little bit of subtext going on that really make that character so human, you know, so engaging that you can't help but like him.

And sherlockanne--good luck with the letter!!!

Just wanted to say, as you know we randomly pick someone out to create the next thread, I have asked someone and they have agreed to do it, you guys are close enough to the 1000 mark (we estimate on posts percentages). This will stay open until that person is able to put up the new thread.

sherlockanne said:
Thanks speakerset!! *Crosses fingers* Btw, anyone know what would be the best address to send the letter to?

Check out the merchandise section there is a address there in the autograph something thread. :)

Destiny said:
Just wanted to say, as you know we randomly pick someone out to create the next thread, I have asked someone and they have agreed to do it, you guys are close enough to the 1000 mark (we estimate on posts percentages). This will stay open until that person is able to put up the new thread.

Ohh I didn't know that you randomly pick someone to make the new thread... Oops I guess I jumped the gun on the last one... :eek: Sorry bout that lol. Have we all agreed on "Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 9 as the title of our next thread?

Ohh ok thanks Rellaaaa. :)

just posted a Greggo/Fannysmackin' related fanfic over on the fanfic thread if anyone want's to check it out--feedback appreciated. It's called "Tiger, Tiger" and it's about Greg and the prosecuting attorney he has dinner with in Fannysmackin'. The action takes place shortly after Demetrius dies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back