"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear that the character he plays in Little Athens is a real jerk, who cheats on his girlfriend and is just plain unkind. Total oposite from Greg Sanders. I want to see Eric be bad!

I think the name of the epi is Assume Nothing, Josh played the valet that Nick played on the same baseball team with. Ian was in "Revenge is Best Served Cold" and Daniel was in "Ellie"-trivia on that one, they wanted him so much on that epi, he was in NYC, the writers got together and bought him a first class ticket so he could do it. And that was also when Gary cut Eric's hair into that mohawk.

And yeah, Wojo, I heard that as well, but still, like you, I'd like to see that Eric be bad.

Yes, he cut his hair, and the top too, because that was longer as well before the mohawk.

If you listen to the commentary from Ellie, they talk about how they can ask Eric to do a scene 15 different ways and he'll nail it every time, Gary compliments him as well..and he says that he was the one that cut Eric's hair.

And he did a pretty good job too, I liked that little mohawk, especially when it grew out a little..he had to do that though, those lines in the side meant he would have had to shave the whole thing, and if you look really close, when he first got it, those are still a little visible even with the mohawk.

I liked it, for me it was better than those lines shaved into the side of it..plus when it grew out a little bit, I thought it looked great...but then, I'm a fan of short hair, out of all the hair styles, I thought when it got long in season 5 and he still had the spikes..toward the end of season 5 not the sort hair..that for me wasn't a favorite..but other than that one I like them all, especially the waves..and the shortness, I'm sorry, I'm a sucker for the short hair. :)

I forget where he says it, but I'm pretty sure it's later on in the epi, it's a scene with them together in the lab.

Aww! See, I want all the dvd's for that reason; to hear if and what they say about Eric. But they are pretty expensive and I highschool is my only job right now... :(

not that i liked gregg being attacked last week, i was glad to see that this week he wasnt just all better. some tv shows have some one attacked and than the next week it is like , oh yeah, i was beat up by 20 locals, no big deal. gregg still having bruises and saying why he was back in teh field showed the writers actually repsect teh fans, and greg ya know?

lol, yeah! i thought that was pretty funny. but of course, that comment leads you to think about his butt. so all in all, not a bad line!!! :lol:

He was worried he was getting a spread..why do I love that he was worried about that? I ask this all the time, but really, can he be any cuter??

Okay, whoever said something about DVDs and Eric or whatever: If you have the S2 DVDs, watch them with the commentaries. You learn A LOT about the actors this way, believe me. I learned that Eric had went and asked the producers himself if he could put two lines in his hair because he had just lost a very good friend. (Or something like that... I can't watch my S2 DVDs myself because they all skip.) And then in 'Ellie' Gary Dourdan is one of the commentators and he says so himself that he cut the mohawk. (Though I preferred the lines... looked like a haircut gone bad.) And then they kept on saying something about Eric's hair for about 10 seconds and then went on commentating about the show. (I normally watch the shows with the commentaries when I'm tired of the same thing.)

I watched "Fannysmackin'" again today on our cable provider. I only cried when I saw the little place card with his name on it. (Thankfully my uncle wasn't in the room.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back