"Leggo Our Greggo!" - Eric/Greg Discussion Thread Pt. 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kara06 said:
Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, but one of the other CSI's may have taken pictures of his injuries like Sara did with that other girl. Not to mention other things, like his clothes and the skin fragments under his nails and stuff.

I think that's what Sara was doing for Greg, even though it wasn't shown in the episode. He told her he had scratched one of the perps (Pig), and that he had been spit on.

Different subject altogether, and my apologies if this question was in an earlier or different thread--I tried looking it up but no success--Does anyone know if Eric Szmanda has a girlfriend in real life?

labgeekluvr said:
Different subject altogether, and my apologies if this question was in an earlier or different thread--I tried looking it up but no success--Does anyone know if Eric Szmanda has a girlfriend in real life?

As far as I know, he's currently single.

I've been staring at pictures of Eric/Greg for a while now, and was wondering...how many of you consider his hair to be either dark blond or light brown? I know that's an odd question, but there's a fine line between what is considered blond vs light brown. My hair color falls into that category. I've always dug blond-haired men so I like to think that Eric has blond hair, but of course I could be wrong. I really have no idea what his real hair color is.

For me it looks darker when it shorter then gets lighter as it gets longer..I have dark hair, but I know a lot of people whose hair is pretty much the same shade as his then as it grows it gets lighter, I thought he said in an interview that his hair is naturally darker brown (when I mean darker brown, I must mean a shade or so darker than it is in season 6 or now)

I had dark dark brown hair but you're right as it grew out it got lighter also having blonde highlights (which I did as well) makes it lighter too as it grows. Also sun makes it lighter as well. I've had lots of friends that have darker hair during the winter then during the summer when they are in the sun it's much lighter.

My hair, as dark as it is, in the summer, I get lighter brown highlights almost that nice soft chestnut color or a little lighter.

Whereas my sibling has his color hair and the longer it gets and in the summer it does turn lighter brown.

And sometimes with age usually hair has a tendency to get a little lighter. (no, not saying he's old at all.)

I saw an older interview with him and his hair was dark brown, he told the interviewer that was his natural look. So I think it's dark brown.

Also in the S5 DVD the commentary for 'Snakes' mentioned that Eric's hair in that epidose was natural...it was dark brown.

I knew I heard that some where, thanks Wojo. And the article, you know when you just know that you've read something but can't pinpoint it..thanks again!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back